Getting Rytec Epg working on a TM600 help!

Cheers AL will try this a bit later m8,

I have also copied and pasted this on ukcvs in the hope of getting more dev's to look in :)

Tried it all AL but with no luck m8 :(,

Thanks for trying pal :Clap:

Don't give up too easily, Wiz. Does the plugin itself work and show on screen? Does it let you change settings and save them? Do you get a /tmp/rt_epg.log giving you any hints about what it's missing, after pressing 'Retrieve EPG'?

etc etc...

:confused:

No AL the plugin doesnt even run m8,just get the same error as in post 1 unfortunately.

If you can think of anything else to try by all means shoot m8.

EDIT: Mind you it would be nice if someone from the UR team could offer some assistance,
god knows there's a whole thread on your non-linux boxes asking for peoples suggestions :Kickassro

Last edited:
you could try using the "eraseall" cmd from one of the ported images ? as they might not of had it removed...

you could try using the "eraseall" cmd from one of the ported images ? as they might not of had it removed...

I dont think the eraseall command is the problem anymore after ftp'ing the one AL attached to var/bin,it seems now to be a permission's problem,

It will let me chmod the whole mtd folder but still I get the permission denied error when I try to flash the mtd/3 partition :(

I briefly tried the Pli Jade ported image late last night,at first glance it has the necessary files for SQLite to work but it doesn't accept cifs mounts,
and even though it installs CCcam from its download server they refuse to show in the Softcam manager,so unless I start it manually it wont run?

I am led to believe it will recognise the usb ports although I didn't come across a menu listing,so that might be do able for mounting,just need to figure out the cam issue,

Having said all that it would be great if the UR team would just compile an image with the SQLite lib inside,ffs its not that hard ;)

Cheers Guys :)

Sure thing AL

5ckhmp.jpg

On another note I tried the ported PliJade3 but no luck with that either,cant mount cifs,wont recognise usb and wont start the plimgr panel :( which means you have to start CCcam manually,

Going to stick weekepg back on and have a good look at it,see if I can get it to populate the channelist so I can see all now epg at a glance (if you know what I mean)

But it was a good now and next epg I was really looking for as this is just the kitchen box and OpenPli is running perfectly on the DM500 in the lounge with full epg.

This far far above my expertise, but am i thinking that the implemtation of this plug in could pretty easily be done by the UR Team - if they had the time? Would love a nice epg for my tm600 :)

Wiz- just thought of one more throw of the dice, m8.

With your new squashfs.img sitting there in /tmp and eraseall in /var/bin - try this in PuTTY:

sudo cd /tmp && /var/bin/eraseall /dev/mtd/3 && cp squashfs.img /dev/mtd/3 && reboot

If it says 'unknown command - sudo' then try su instead. Cheers- AL :)

Tried that already Al but just got the usual response "-sh: sudo/su not found" :(

Back