getting Pop up Ads on android , Best App to stop them?

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
Im getting annoying pop up adds on my sammy phone when using other apps. whats the best way to stop them, i.e. ad blocker will dfo stop them. Ive tried a few but none are stopping them and without uninstalling each app on my phone I dont know which one is causing them to pop up. Any apps that tell me whcih apps i already have that are causing the pop ups

I found an app for my phone called Adclear, which was very effective in blocking in-app ad's. Unfortunately it is a bit of a battery guzzler so I don't use it all the time but when it's active it does do a good job.

Pop up ads are indeed a nusence. I know anything free comes with a hidden price, but sometimes if its a must have app, it's better off paying (unless you can source a cracked full version) :)

I use adblock plus i think its called mate. It doesnt stop everything but it certainly works better than not having anything on. It also updates a list of dodgy ad sites every so often. But as said above, its sometimes apps thats installed that kind of overwrite it. I know for me its always backmart so what i do is just have the apk on the phone, if i need to install it to download an app, i install the app then uninstall blackmart.

Back