Getting p****d off with this now!

daz2712

Banned
Reaction score
Can anyone help me get to the bottom of my picture problems with my Eurovox and LCD Tv?

Basically a lot of the channels are pixelly and look rubbish.

I've got a Lexsor 37" LCD Tv and turned the sharpness setting down to 0 as people said this can help but its not much better.
I've got the cable line in to a splitter,one to the vox and one to the original Telewest box.A scart runs from the back of the vox into the SCART 1 socket of the tv (an UltraPure scart cable,not a cheap one).
The signal is 80-81% but the picture just isn't brilliant,does anyone think a booster would help? And if so can anyone recommend a good booster?

Watching Premplus now with Chelsea vs Portsmouth and the picture is perfect.
Telewest seriously need to boost their signal on regular channels.

Last edited:
Totally agree, I'm in a similar situation with a lot of channels showing pixalisation (is that a word? :) ). I'm also connected to an LCD TV (40" Samsung) via Scart cable.

eurovox havent got 16 wide m8 l have the same prob u have side it to wide have u ? in tv settings

No not too wide...I've been watching in 14:9 and its still pixelly.

Just found out that a lot of people on Digital Spy are complaining about the picture quality since yesterday......and thats Sky customers as well.

Can anyone help me get to the bottom of my picture problems with my Eurovox and LCD Tv?

Basically a lot of the channels are pixelly and look rubbish.

I've got a Lexsor 37" LCD Tv and turned the sharpness setting down to 0 as people said this can help but its not much better.
I've got the cable line in to a splitter,one to the vox and one to the original Telewest box.A scart runs from the back of the vox into the SCART 1 socket of the tv (an UltraPure scart cable,not a cheap one).
The signal is 80-81% but the picture just isn't brilliant,does anyone think a booster would help? And if so can anyone recommend a good booster?

Watching Premplus now with Chelsea vs Portsmouth and the picture is perfect.
Telewest seriously need to boost their signal on regular channels.

iam not one generally for slating a product when someone is looking for help with it, but from what ive seen with the lexor tv's, they have poor picture quality at best of times.
However, Did you make sure you have RGB output enabled on your digy box visual settings, and telly and the digy box going into scart 1 on the tv ??? also anything else you have rigged up make sure they all have RGB settings enabled.

Back