Getting Eurovox Working In Slovakia Please...!

singh

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everybody.... need some advice please.. ive got a eurovox maxv and ive bought it to slovakia..... i've tried scanning it as per normal to see if anything is picked up... nothing happened.. no transponders found whatsoever... the local cable provider is TES... How if i possiblly can get the box working? is it firmware etc.... need some info regards freq etc.... anything will do to get me any channels.. please help if you can..

Has anybody any information please? regards how to get the eurox max v to work over in slovakia.... any clue will help...

Has anybody any information please? regards how to get the eurox max v to work over in slovakia.... any clue will help...

What do you hope to get working?

FTA or Pay?

FTA may be possible on there cable network if you manually scan TP (You would need to setup the symbol rate and frequency)

Pay channels - even if it's Nagra1 it won't work as I suspect it's keyset is not present.

Hi there. Was hoping to get some more cable channels... They have a direct cable wire coming to the TV and all the channels are just tuned in... So there's no box. Was hoping the eurovox might unscra,ble some movie channels or more sport.. tried to manually scan Tp with no joy.. Runs from 0 to 770 Tps as here in the uk... but doesnt find any.... I tried alosrts to find the symbol rate & freq but again no joy.... Just needed some advice to get more channels out there as im sure there still nag 1.... Any advice would be welcome... thanks alot...

Back