• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

getting box keys from database.

hi there i was wondering if there is a database that you can use to retrieve box keys for a di4001n box with use of ird that i have,cheers.i have tried the one on here.

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
think the only way to get the bk from those boxes is to jtag the box

i dont think the database holds bks for that model of box , afaik the database only holds for the 1000 model box

someone will corect me if i am wrong

Last edited:
thanks dave,i have read about a led simm,can this be used to retrieve.the card is paired also to the box . i cant check if its locked as i dont have a com lead, is it possible to check via usb.

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
yes a ledd simm can be used to read the bk from ur box , as for the card you need to open ur programmer in phoenix mode and choose the 3.58 afaik the usb unlimited programmer works through usb , but most others require the com port to be used , then open nagra edit and see if the card opens if not then u need to get a t911 glitcher to glitch the card to open it

superman1212

Inactive User
Mate,

Have a look of this thread http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=32348

You may be interested in. After doing some soldering on the mainboard (Chartman's method) and SIMM (AtmelAce's method), there is no need to buy a LED SIMM if there are some solder, soldering iron, solid core bell wire and voltmeter in your cupboard. It won't be difficult but just takes time (6 hr for me :doh:).

Good luck and have fun.... ;)

blackbeard

Inactive User
Same model Box as yours i.e 4001, Paired card unfortunately locked. Bought AtmelAce's P&P LEDD SIMM (Great Product, ordered - arrived next day). Took minutes to get the IRD & BK. I don't have the time or inclination to play about soldering stuff etc. This is the quickest method for finding the BK on this model.