Geting BK and IRD numbers Help Piz

ArgoUK

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well this is me first Post so let me start by saying Hi all :)

just worked how to make a AU fun Card (thanks to the Great tuts on the site)
for a box which is allready chiped and i had the IRD and Boxkey on the bottom of the Box

Well my Question is how to i get a IRD number and boxey from a PACE Ditv 1000 i have been givein i have the orig card with it but it wont read in my Infinity USB Unlimited cant seem to find any tuts on it
thanks for any help

Well this is me first Post so let me start by saying Hi all :)

just worked how to make a AU fun Card (thanks to the Great tuts on the site)
for a box which is allready chiped and i had the IRD and Boxkey on the bottom of the Box

Well my Question is how to i get a IRD number and boxey from a PACE Ditv 1000 i have been givein i have the orig card with it but it wont read in my Infinity USB Unlimited cant seem to find any tuts on it
thanks for any help

you need a plug and play simm for bk
and look in engineers menu for ird or on the scart socket inside the box m8
ird will start 12****** * number or letter
or you can get a glitcher and glitch the original card for them

thanks for the info

could use a little more info on what a plug and play simm is and a glitcher

Cheers mate nice 1

a p+p sim is placed in the slot that the simm in the front box the box sits in ( inside the box that is )
a glitcher unloops the original card so you can read the bk off it
either way will get you the bk for the box

Done a little bit of research into the P+P and the glitcher Thanks mate
dont know how they work yet but will find out whe i get me hands on one

Doubt you will be able to read/glaitch card after they all got hit. The only way now is the plug and play simm mate. Requires a little soldering also to get box in debug mode.

Doubt you will be able to read/glaitch card after they all got hit. The only way now is the plug and play simm mate. Requires a little soldering also to get box in debug mode.

what ?? soldering to get into bebug mode useing a p+p simm what plank of wood told you that
you put p+p simm in box and connect power then useing switch you read configeration and convert

think i'll Stick with dont do it it"ll hurt's info Found a small on the p+P simm and it dont say anythink about putin the Box into bebug mode thanks bro

thanks for any help

or you can PM me your ird and i will check the database for your bk
(database holds bk for 1000 models)

or you can PM me your ird and i will check the database for your bk
(database holds bk for 1000 models)

lol Thanks mate would do that but i just pluged the Box in and all i comes up on the front of the box is err2 whch i'm guessing is error need to get me hands on a new box

lol Thanks mate would do that but i just pluged the Box in and all i comes up on the front of the box is err2 whch i'm guessing is error need to get me hands on a new box

No m8
Err2 is Simm contacts on simm/socket
Try this take simm out give a good clean and put back in

Nice 1 mate going to Give this a try later on i'll let ya know how i get on

Hey t123 just got a call of a friend ask me what a Err3 code is Do you have any idea Mate?

re ird + bk

can you not get the info from eng menu . i have 2 bxs pace one old one new somem one told me press arrows up and down to get

wrong post

sorry posted in wrong place er posting

Back