Get Medal of Honor Beta Key!

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
found this on the web and have used it myself, so it defo works. Gave me a beta code for the ps3 straight away :)

1- Go to GameSpot Beta :: Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
take a new username or use you already have, to take beta code for cc4

2-Now use your beta code @ Beta Key Redemption | Medal of Honor

example of the gameplay, if you aint seen any of it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i34JQY3iPSk]YouTube - Medal Of Honor - E3 2010 - Multiplayer Gameplay - PS3/Xbox360[/ame]

too late - no C&C keys!!

hope i'm not too late !!!

MoH should be awesome

Looked a whole lot like Modern Warfare 2 to me in terms of style.....but the online is being made by the same guys who did Bad Company 2 so it shouldn't suck half as bad as MW2 does - but the thing to remember is just because it's being made by the same people as BC2 you have to remember that this is not Bad Company 2 and so it'll likely be what Modern Warfare 2 should have been for a lot of people I imagine....so basically this game will be MW2 but with campers not being able to run amok.

So the online should be great, but I'm hoping MOH is back to form with it's single player because they've not been very good for a long time. And there was a time when Medal Of Honor sold on name value alone because it was that good of a single player game. But that crown has since shifted to Call Of Duty.

Interesting thing though, the main actual people who were a part of Infinity Ward are now working for EA....

Also the special edition of this game (i think) the PS3 version is going to come with the PS2 classic Medal Of Honor Frontline upscaled in high definition on the same disc. Blu ray rocks! ;)

Last edited:
Dam it!! Looks like the beta key giveaway is now closed :Chainsaw: missed out... :(

tbh your not missing out on much, it's not really a beta more a Alpha test. As there is no offical way to give feed back and it's more about testing the EA server loads.
Plus there are alot of bugs in the game as well, if you kill more than 3 people on some teams the PS3 will just freeze, which is never good. Thats somethink that has put me off playing it, as don't want to put my ps3 into that envoirment again and again. In my view, till it gets patched it's unplayable in it's current state.
Had a few good games on it tho and tbh it's just like bfbc2 with the graphics and feel, its done by Dice who did bfbc2 so what do you expect. To me it more feel like an add on to bfbc2, it doesn't offen anythink new and fresh. It's just the same format again. So can see people maybe sticking with bfbc2 than buying this. but thats just my view.

To me it more feel like an add on to bfbc2, it doesn't offen anythink new and fresh. It's just the same format again. So can see people maybe sticking with bfbc2 than buying this. but thats just my view.

So just to clarify m8 you can fly helicopters and shoot them and the drones out of the sky like on bfbc2 ? Or is it a MW rip off where it's all run n gun ?

So just to clarify m8 you can fly helicopters and shoot them and the drones out of the sky like on bfbc2 ? Or is it a MW rip off where it's all run n gun ?

only seen 2 maps on this and so far but upto now it's "run and gun", the maps are designed for camping as well which i hate.
They need to sort out the spawding issue tho, As when your doing a TDM when you die you spawn in 1 area, so it creates a camp fest and does really piss you off.
There isn't perks like in MW2, if you have a good kill streak, you get a missle strike option, then goes on to improving your bullets/body armor.
Not seen helicopters but had missile strikes and had a few tanks. I think the helicopters unlock once you get to a set rank, but don't quote me on that, I just aint seen them yet.
I know it's a beta and people say it's not finished yet. But i think there isn't much difference in the graphics in MOH and Bfbc2. So i don't think it's gonna be as poished as MW2 is, looking wise.
Game play, it seems to have more of a MW2 feel, but it's early days. Kabul City tho in MOH is just like somethink from MW2.
sorry if it's a bit mixed up this message, i have been getting into the footie mood with some drink

sorry if it's a bit mixed up this message, i have been getting into the footie mood with some drink

Lol, thanks for the insight. I'm not big on multiplayer in general either because I suck or because of cheaters and quitters - probably all 3 - and I'm not much of a frag head either... but yeah the only games I play online often are football ones. Mainly Fifa. But I'll probably give Bad Company 2 some hammer when I get that because that's awesome from what I've played of it....but as for MW2 meh don't like it at all, and as for Medal Of Honor I'll probably end up renting it to tell you the truth. I'm from the Goldeneye generation I mainly only play shooters for the single player campaign then compare them to Goldeneye lol. Even though I shouldn't.

Golden Eye...ah the classics!! Still want a key mind lol

You can get a beta key for MOH if you pre order from Game and Amazon.
Some have said you can pre order the game and then cancel the pre order once you have the beta key.
I would check that option out, but make sure you read the T&C before doing so just incase it's classed as a full order and you can't cancel the pre order.

here is a link from game, saying about giving the beta code

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/PlaySta...son/Medal-of-Honor/~r345457/?s=Medal+of+Honor

Last edited:
Back