Gerrard

Bracket

Banned
Reaction score
Courts held a further 2 week gagging order on Steve Gerrards private life, turns out he got his wifes sister pregnant (not a 16 year old )
Will hit the newspaper in 14 days, the judge held the gagging order to protect FA while they decide on Capello, and the future of english footy..
John terry and the england boys all know about it and JT had a argument with Capello because Gerrard got to keep the captains armband. the tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying Gerrard was a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing Gerrard..
The press conference was related to the tension and JT wanted Gerrard exposed

Steven Gerrard linked to pregnant 16-year-old from Football.co.uk

I'm posting the link so I don't get this site in trouble if it is true. Scroll down to the comments to see the posts.

Any truth? Has anyone heard anything the same?

Courts held a further 2 week gagging order on Steve Gerrards private life, turns out he got his wifes sister pregnant (not a 16 year old )
Will hit the newspaper in 14 days, the judge held the gagging order to protect FA while they decide on Capello, and the future of english footy..
John terry and the england boys all know about it and JT had a argument with Capello because Gerrard got to keep the captains armband. the tension in the camp was down to JT and half the team saying Gerrard was a disgrace and the other half of the squad backing Gerrard..
The press conference was related to the tension and JT wanted Gerrard exposed

Steven Gerrard linked to pregnant 16-year-old from Football.co.uk

I'm posting the link so I don't get this site in trouble if it is true. Scroll down to the comments to see the posts.

Any truth? Has anyone heard anything the same?

That rumors been over the shop for ages now and yes heard similar stories.
Story in the link was posted 23 April 2010

That rumors been over the shop for ages now and yes heard similar stories.
Story in the link was posted 23 April 2010

Yes you plum...I know the story has been around for a while regarding 'a 16yr old' but its only come out in the last day or so that he's actually got his sister in law pregnant.

Did you read the comment dates???

Last edited:
Yes you plum...I know the story has been around for a while regarding 'a 16yr old' but its only come out in the last day or so that he's actually got his sister in law pregnant.

Did you read the comment dates???

Yea mate also heard the rumors and stated its all bollox until the gagging orders released. Talking about it just prior to your post here post 16 onwards
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/239036/

Last edited by a moderator:
If its true then no wonder they looked like they didn't give a shit.

Seems like the whole squad was at war.

What is it with this sodding team?

They got rid of Terry because of his off-field incidents. Don't agree with the decision and I'm not even a Chelsea fan but that guy is a natural born leader be it club or country.
But then to give the armband to an (alleged) drug cheat is just going from bad to worse.

Between the media and the players we just can't get anything right at all.

The auld adage is the truth will out and it generally does. I had great respect for Terry speaking his mind through the world cup. If it does come to light he challenged Capello over trivial issues such as personal matters during this campaign and split the team then it explains a lot. However .... Im part of a football team and any issues pitch side are left exactly there, it does not excuse that shite we saw in the 2010 world cup. If this is to be an excuse for poor performance im not buying on basis of one word PROFFESIONALS !!!

They got rid of Terry because of his off-field incidents. Don't agree with the decision and I'm not even a Chelsea fan but that guy is a natural born leader be it club or country.

Whatever happened to the strong silent type?

Terry's pathetic attempts to destabalise the England squad were a leading contributor to us coming home only early, oh that and and his non stop whining in front of the world press. I've probably heard Jesse Jane moan less than that twat.

Terry is NOT a leader for England, leaders unite and bring everyone closer to achieve a common goal, all that sex fiend did was get help us get eliminated from the WC by dividing the team and destroying morale.

how the fook can a gaging order be put on something like this it cannot
ppl like to spread shit
and it does spread

this is like a chinese wisper

it will start off as gerrard kissed a girl
and ends up after 1000's of texts and chats that he ended up getting his sister-inlaw pregnant

as was stated a while back that gerards father-inlaw is a gangster can u see him doing this??

he would have been fed his balls

Well I've just spoke to my mate(who stays in L/pool) a fellow Reds supporter and they haven't heard about any of this down in Liverpool.

im a utd fan, but i hate terry more than gerrard. terry's a foookin little runt who's throwing his toys outta the pram because capello made an example of him.... capello didnt have much of a choice at the world cup but i'd drop the foooker from now onwards, we have far better defenders and the idiot was made to look like a right tool against germany and for his little pep talk to oppose capello...

i found this as well, could well be true... David Beckham stops England ‘feud’ between Steven Gerrard and John Terry | The Sun |Sport|Football|World Cup 2010

This just gets better and better, their no good at playing football for England, but they could certainly pump for England. :BUMMER: get in there. :proud:

:Cheers:

Last edited:
Terry is a class A knob who thinks he is Mr big man.

If its true he questioned Cappello about it during world cup then he should never play again for his country, they were out there to do a job and this bitching about how he got stripped of armband and Gerrard didn't could have waited but he just wanted to think of himself.

btw...Tery was not stripped just because of his personal life, he was stripped because he did it to a friend and fellow player, which would have affected the dressing room if Bridge had been fully fit and chosen to go to SA.

If Gerrard did get his sister in law preggers then that is his personal life, it was not a fellow team mates wife.

If Shrek is still courting Grannies then that is his personal life, again not affecting the dressing room.

Gutter press just want to destroy are players, they dont really need there help, they are doing that fine on their own.

btw...I dont like Terry and I am not that fussed about Gerrard either.

John Terry lol

Mum = Thief
Dad = Jailbird Drug dealer
Brother = bald love rat

And lets not forget old

John "Ill show you round the ground for 10 grand while banging my mates bird" TERRY

What a disgrace, his whole family are retarded beyond belief!!!

He should never where the england shirt again!!!!

Mickie

John Terry lol

Mum = Thief
Dad = Jailbird Drug dealer
Brother = bald love rat

And lets not forget old

John "Ill show you round the ground for 10 grand while banging my mates bird" TERRY

What a disgrace, his whole family are retarded beyond belief!!!

He should never where the england shirt again!!!!

Mickie

Best one was 'don't tell them i'm John Terry's dad' lmao

Foookin family are bunch of jokes

I think that if Capello keeps the job that Terry won't be selected again I
Think he will look to Dawson/Cahill/Johnson for his centre backs

I think that if Capello keeps the job that Terry won't be selected again I
Think he will look to Dawson/Cahill/Johnson for his centre backs

Johnson the one who has no positional sense at all?

Can see Dawson and Cahill involved at centreback but Johnson well he is lucky to even be in the team at right back he really is an awful defender. Just lucky for him it is a position England really don't have any decent players.

Although i do hope Micah Richards comes on as he has real talent.

Johnson the one who has no positional sense at all?

Can see Dawson and Cahill involved at centreback but Johnson well he is lucky to even be in the team at right back he really is an awful defender. Just lucky for him it is a position England really don't have any decent players.

Although i do hope Micah Richards comes on as he has real talent.

Thanks for your input on this one, I assumed though that someone with your vast knowledge would know that I was referring to Roger Johnson from Birmingham City who had an excellent season last year.

And again your opinion may be that he is an awful defender, the statistics show that he is the best full back in the Premiership.

Back