Gerrard

And again your opinion may be that he is an awful defender, the statistics show that he is the best full back in the Premiership.
now come on you should know he was a fantastic full back the best in the country then he signed for liverpool now he is shit

the best of it lets go through a few england players lets try
david james the goal keeper
best in the country hmmm when he played for us he was clamity james

Emile Heskey can hold a ball up for players and is a good player
played for us and he was shit and called him donkey ( i do agree btw)

it seems that who ever plays for us is shit
untill they play for somebody else

Heard a little rumour that its not just gerrard at it. Too much money and now obvious over blown media hype coupled with out of this world wages has made these players think they are far better and untouchable than they actually are. Apparantly Rooney was caught with a prostitute whilst in south africa, after which, judging by his playing skills affected his game no ends. ( just a rumour of course, but does make sense why he played like he had his mind in other places. )

Its about time these over paid, over rated, so called football idols to children everywhere were put back where they belong. Bring on wage caps for all players before all air space in the uk is consumed by the swollen overblown ego filled heads of the "working class" footballers thinking they can do what they want with no conciquence.

Heard a little rumour that its not just gerrard at it. Too much money and now obvious over blown media hype coupled with out of this world wages has made these players think they are far better and untouchable than they actually are. Apparantly Rooney was caught with a prostitute whilst in south africa, after which, judging by his playing skills affected his game no ends. ( just a rumour of course, but does make sense why he played like he had his mind in other places. )

Its about time these over paid, over rated, so called football idols to children everywhere were put back where they belong. Bring on wage caps for all players before all air space in the uk is consumed by the swollen overblown ego filled heads of the "working class" footballers thinking they can do what they want with no conciquence.
i could not see rooney with a prostitute he couldnt get his balls over so no chance

It is possible after an unsuccessful charge braking through the rear defense, realising he was vulnerable and maybe too hasty to take on an older player alone, had to pull back and fluffed his shot over the opposing sides goal mouth. Balls over or not thats still a major no no.

now come on you should know he was a fantastic full back the best in the country then he signed for liverpool now he is shit

the best of it lets go through a few england players lets try
david james the goal keeper
best in the country hmmm when he played for us he was clamity james

Emile Heskey can hold a ball up for players and is a good player
played for us and he was shit and called him donkey ( i do agree btw)

it seems that who ever plays for us is shit
untill they play for somebody else

Bloody ell DH it's doom n gloom innit clamity james still exists, heskeys still got hooves and dont forget that robbie keane character 12 goals in 16 appearances for celtic. Where do we look when decent players arent performing ? If i was you id look now toward Italy and watch the reason your players under perform wreck yet another champions league winning team. I a funny feeling that your lot's gonna do well domestically under Hodgson IF you manage to keep holda Torres n Gerrard that is. Lucas is certainly a better player than he's showed an i reckon auld Hodge will play him in a more attacking role where he's best.
Lifes tough at the top someone always waiting to have a pop
If your feeling down let hitler cheer you up
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUylTX8kfMs]YouTube - Hitler, Liverpool, Man Utd & Everything[/ame]

may as well jump.............

Can't stand the fella........great player for Chelsea were he places the badge on his heart but not for England

World Class - his hasn't got a hope in hell

just a self centered knob with a typical english footballers brain

Not just Terry but for a few of our internationals it's more important for them to have won honours / championships for their clubs rather than their national team, national pride is long gone and the likes of sky tv etc paying billions into the game at club level makes these gready cnuts into movies star prima donners who cannot play footbal at the top level.

Wasn't long ago during the WC qualifiers England couldn't even get a tv company for broadcasting rights up until a few hours before kick off.

ok I'm going off track here but the money is all pump into club level hence it's more important for players to achieve at club than international

Get rid of Terry and all the problems will be solved in one go. This guy is still raging at the fact he got the armband taken from him and is on a personal quest now to destroy anything and anybodies reputation. He's just an overpaid thug.

Thanks for your input on this one, I assumed though that someone with your vast knowledge would know that I was referring to Roger Johnson from Birmingham City who had an excellent season last year.

And again your opinion may be that he is an awful defender, the statistics show that he is the best full back in the Premiership.

Statisics are misleading!

Yeah Roger Johnson not bad but won't be good enough at international level.

Have a word with yourself. Sure, there are bimbos out there who will forgive men for cheating on them with another women (WAGs and gold-digers and desperardos), but staying with someone after they have got your little sister pregnet.

As ... If ... You would have to be the biggest redneck living in the American deep South to do anything like that.

There you go again with your unfounded opinions

One good season in the Premier league doesn't make you ready for international football besides Lescott Jagielka and even Richards would be ahead of him.

Its not much point having a converstation with a guy who thinks he is right always.

You time and again have proven to be the laughing stock in this room with your ridicoulous statements!

"Its not much point having a converstation with a guy who thinks he is right always".

Yeah you are right about that.
I take it you were talking about yourself.

Now I know that you are a sensitive soul so I hope you don't report me for this post.

got this a while back about gerrard tbh i didnt belive it

heard today that his wife doesnt have a sister but has 2 brothers !, so it sort of confirmed it was all a load of bollox

"Its not much point having a converstation with a guy who thinks he is right always".

Now I know that you are a sensitive soul so I hope you don't report me for this post.

:yawn: :yawn:

:swearing:

I dunno langs ive been a fan of your football posts for a good 2 years now and ill give you this you never cease to entertain. Johnson statistically is the best full back in the prem you say lmao and that's a league with Ashley Cole and Patrice Evra in. Johnno is Englands best full back under ashley cole but he's only there on his attacking abilities. He's a winger end of the day !! I think he's a good player a very good player going forward. Going backwards he's got the pace and the drive but often get's lost positionally. He's the 2nd best full back Englands got atm. But to say he's the best in the prem is either naive or a wind up. I dont think your naive mate.
Well done lol

I didn't calculate the statistics.
Opta did it in the Prem and Castrol have done them for the world cup.
The world cup stats allow you to compare players performances against each other.
I have yet to find a Prem full back with a higher rating than Johnno at the world cup.

Take a look yourself then maybe you will take your head out of the sand.

h**p://www.fifa.com/worldcup/statistics/players/compare/index.html

Wait are you guys talking about Glen Johnson and him statistically being the best full back/ right back in world cup?
Im asking cos im not sure, if this is the case then he's definitely not. Proof is in the already linked stats page

The statement was the highest rated English full back/ defender in the world cup, but thanks for your input.

Having said that I think that he is probably the highest rated full back that plays in the Prem that has played in the World Cup.

Back