Germany

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to apologise to the Engerland fans that i gave it tight too last week.
How fookin good do the german side look.
They are destroying Argentina

lol just posted more or less the same thing in the England sports thread :banana:

Argies had no answer to their crisp football.

Klose is now on 14 goals in all world cup finals, only 1 behind Ronaldo.

Could this be the year a European team win in the southern hemisphere, still 3 teams left out of 5 and I would expect Spain to win tonight making it 3 from 4.

How good where the Geemans :FRIGHT: I fancied the Argies, but they never got a sniff of a chance, That Schwineshagger is the player of the tournament so far. :proud:

:Cheers:

Last edited:
4 - 0 to Germany, they look class

At least we scored 2 against them :proud: lol

4 - 0 to Germany, they look class

At least we scored 2 against them :proud: lol

Yes, my sentiments exactly... Soooo, doesn't this make us better than Argentina? lol...

well like you guys I wasn't expecting that score against Argentina

err Bronto we scored 2 ;)
lol

EDIT: Bronto you posted 1 lmao

well like you guys I wasn't expecting that score against Argentina

err Bronto we scored 2 ;)
lol

EDIT: Bronto you posted 1 lmao
lol you need Specsavers M8, I promise I never edited

Don't cry for me Aunty Reena!

Biggest kicking since the Falklands.

Last edited:
Why we ever doubt them i just dont know, 13 goals so far and 8 of them in 2 knockout matches it's just beggars belief. No matter what team they put out or how well theyre playing a German winning machine turns up at every big tournament. We need to get Capello and Pearce in matching cardies ffs

I visit Germany now and again and everything about it is effiecient and orginized, Just like their football teams i suppose.

I visit Germany now and again and everything about it is effiecient and orginized, Just like their football teams i suppose.
I'm an Installation Manager for a German company and they're not as organised as they would like to think lol trust me I've witnessed some corkers on the fook up side of things lmao

I'm an Installation Manager for a German company and they're not as organised as they would like to think lol trust me I've witnessed some corkers on the fook up side of things lmao

Yes but i bet they are orginized fook ups lol

Yes very :) lol

tbh they are a great bunch and well look after me (except for last Monday pmsl) pi$$ taking fokers lol

They are Human pmsl

Yes very :) lol

tbh they are a great bunch and well look after me (except for last Monday pmsl) pi$$ taking fokers lol

They are Human pmsl

My son watched the game last week in the fanzone in Hamburg, he had a massive Engerland flag with him lol. Ive not heard from him since strangley enough lol.

seems playing like a machine is the way to go in football.

Back