Gemini + evo 1.02 needed

niceboymel

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm new to forum & dreamboxes and doing some testing, can anyone link me to Gemini image + evo 1.02 flash.fwz .

niceboymel

niceboymel said:
Hi guys, i'm new to forum & dreamboxes and doing some testing, can anyone link me to Gemini image + evo 1.02 flash.fwz .

niceboymel

Need to introduce yourself then...

working dm500c 's here are using Evocamd 1.02/Roland CS along with Gemini 2.2 image . i've tried both of other flash images , Gemini250 + Evo 1.05 + bruteforce & Gemini 2.40 with evo 1.03 and they havent worked. Not sure if change in libcrypto.so.0.9.7 instead of libcrypto.so.0 could be my problem .
Hopefully someone might have flash.fwz they might have saved from b4

MEl

Last edited:
niceboymel said:
working dm500c 's here are using Evocamd 1.02/Roland CS along with Gemini 2.2 image . i've tried both of other flash images , Gemini250 + Evo 1.05 + bruteforce & Gemini 2.40 with evo 1.03 and they havent worked. Not sure if change in libcrypto.so.0.9.7 instead of libcrypto.so.0 could be my problem .
Hopefully someone might have flash.fwz they might have saved from b4

MEl

Have you tried the Gemini 1.05 which has evocam 0.55 this may be easier to obtain...

Installed the Gemini 1.05 which has evocam 0.55 and nothing. i get the little yellow mark on screen which means Crypted , However when i manual scan i get full list of channels plus epg. Only few open channels showing.

niceboymel said:
Not sure if change in libcrypto.so.0.9.7 instead of libcrypto.so.0 could be my problem .MEl

Have you tried switching the libcrypto?

I have been able to find Gemini a link for Gemini 2.20

h**p://www.dreambox4u.com/dm500/gemini/The%20Gemini%20Project%202.20%20DM500.img

Here is a link to evocam 1.02

h**p://www.satnews.tv/addons/7000/cams/Evocamd_1.02.tar.gz

Good luck...

Can i change the libcrypto file via DCC , or is there more i'll have to do ?

Also i have libcrypto.so.0.9.7 & libcrypto.so.0 , are there more ?

Back