gemini 2.40

krazylegz

Inactive User
Reaction score
just wonderung has anyone got a configured gemini 2.40 as the last one i had didn't have evocamd on and i couldnt get it sussed how to put it on. just wanna have a play with all the images to see which one i like best

cheers

:BLOBBY:

leefield said:
just wonderung has anyone got a configured gemini 2.40 as the last one i had didn't have evocamd on and i couldnt get it sussed how to put it on. just wanna have a play with all the images to see which one i like best

cheers

with dreambox dm500-c i find it easier to connect the box to the net (router or modem)
and goto addons and download cam and cam setup and so on and then scan and restart cam and you should be all up and running m8 these are well easy boxs to get running in my mind..
hope that helps...

well last time i tried it just kept saying could resolve host name. i my modem connected to pc via usb and the box connected to pc via xover cable. i had the subnet mask set on box to the same as computer. is that the right way to do it?

leefield said:
well last time i tried it just kept saying could resolve host name. i my modem connected to pc via usb and the box connected to pc via xover cable. i had the subnet mask set on box to the same as computer. is that the right way to do it?

Try uploading the cam to /tmp via ftp (Dreambox Control Center) then use the software update (not 100% sure if Gemini has it but assume it does) select ftp and ok...

This is the same step as in Satchmos guide (which is basically the same thing i.e installing a cam) again though I'm now on the Nuetrino image and my memory is a little c##p...

Dont know if Satchmo is going to post a Gemini 2.40 guide sure he mentioned it somewhere, I wouldn't mind having a go tommorow.

leefield said:

cheers

if ur on msn i'll send it to u m8 just pm the address
:Cheers:

cyber2k1 said:
if ur on msn i'll send it to u m8 just pm the address

Fancy uploading it to downloads section for others to share & learn from?

k-net2020 said:
Fancy uploading it to downloads section for others to share & learn from?

yeah noprob, once i get home (should be around 1145pm) i'll upload it, fingers crossed i dont run in to probs

ok guys u can find it in the downloads,
any probs let me know

Thanks we now have 3 good images uploaded, the 2.40 is great some extra addons and the interface is slightly cleaner than 1.05.

No messing around trying to install EMU's thanks to you cyber2k1

Thanks for the up :)

Back