Gbox image?????

zaf786

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi are we allowed to post a gbox image on this site?

I thought Gbox was an emulator...similar to evocamd, mgcamd, etc.

h**p://www.dreamboxworld.com/dbw/main.htm

Didn't know there was an actual image.

I did read that someone had the gbox emu running on a dbox though.

I thought Gbox was an emulator...similar to evocamd, mgcamd, etc.

h**p://www.dreamboxworld.com/dbw/main.htm

Didn't know there was an actual image.

I did read that someone had the gbox emu running on a dbox though.

Yes devilfish it,s a emulator i have it running on gemini 340 i will post it if anyone want,s to try it****

Hi just added to the downloads requires just scan****

would it be ok to take gbox out of this image and put it into the neutrino 0.9 image would love to set this up just in case we have togo the way sky has

would it be ok to take gbox out of this image and put it into the neutrino 0.9 image would love to set this up just in case we have togo the way sky has

Don't think that really matters all the emu's rely on nagra 1 coding/nagra roms,if the cc's changed from n1.Then all the emu's would be useless until a fix was found for the implement change from n1.
If this makes sense.......lol

yes it dose make sense . If they go n2 then they would have to know how the cam works to use gbox we dont have a sky hack that we know of but we can share a sky card over the net with gbox so all im trying to find out is how to set it up im sure its not just a mater of turning gbox on 100% on that , know about the dyns server bit and as i like the neutrino 0.9 image i would like to try with that

Last edited:
Back