Gbox Gemini 340 Uk Modified

bloodstone1964

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi what version of cams are in this new modded image and is it stable any gliching or freezing i tried the older version not sure if its the cams in the first version that came out that caused my sticking it only seems to stick for at least 1 min then release then it happens again the same thing with to images gemini 3.30 and 3.40 were the cams inside these early images faulty..? thanks again to any one who can help on this .

hi what version of cams are in this new modded image and is it stable any gliching or freezing i tried the older version not sure if its the cams in the first version that came out that caused my sticking it only seems to stick for at least 1 min then release then it happens again the same thing with to images gemini 3.30 and 3.40 were the cams inside these early images faulty..? thanks again to any one who can help on this .
Hi this one has Gbox emulator along with evocamd 2.14 and mgcamd 1.22****

There has been problems with recent emulators that's why there's been so many of them released in previous months. Older emu and the latest seem to be ok though.

Hi this one has Gbox emulator along with evocamd 2.14 and mgcamd 1.22****

where are the cams ?
i just flashed it and only have common interface.

i'm not used to gemini :)

can't find any cams on the image and the keys and scce are empty.

Any help will be appreciated.

you should find every thing in the blue -panel press info then blue that should bring up the cam options auto cam .restart cam and the rest of that part of the menu hope this helps

been through that no joy, it only has
common interface
I flashed it with flashwizardpro.

i flash with dreamup the image you flashed i have not flashed this yet have it ready to flash this is what you flashed .? Gbox Gemini 340 Uk Modified it says all cams are in there strange

Hi this is a gemini 340 image with gbox emulator plus evo and mgcamd latest need to do a scan all should be ok.....?

click blue button as said
you are now in the blue panel menu
on commom interface its top of the list just push the right or left arrow on remote
when you have your cam push green button or click the down arrow till its on start/restart cam have only done this on a 500s so might be wrong on this image but i think they are more or less the same

Last edited:
I came up against the same probelm ellie. I flashed (from a Neurtino image to this) and only got the common interface. I tried hitting the right arrow to choose other cams, as I have in the past. (i'm not quiet a virgin) and still no joy. I also tried to download a new one, but the network setting didn't seem to work. I shall report back if I find a solution.

thanks all i understand how to get the cams working but this image doesn't have any in :(

I will leave it for now.

Thanks for the replys

Have Fun

thanks all i understand how to get the cams working but this image doesn't have any in :(

I will leave it for now.

Thanks for the replys

Have Fun
I am getting confused now the image i posted has three cams evocamd mgcamd and gbox i will check if i posted the correct image***

you might need to restart the whole this againby putting Original Firmware rel1.08 .on your box first then put the image over the top of the new firmware i had to do that before when had neurtino image on my box i think i had to telnet that image so that when i wanted to change back to enigma or gemini i had to put fresh firmware on my box then put the image over the firmware it worked for me that way .

I did all the flash erase stuff, i even put the image on twice.
as zaf786 has said maybe he posted the wrong image, i have been there myself.

Ok i have backed it up again and tested it it works ok some one wants to try it for me please use flashwizard 6.3 to flash i am going to remove the other one from downloads ****

I did all the flash erase stuff, i even put the image on twice.
as zaf786 has said maybe he posted the wrong image, i have been there myself.
Hi ellie1998 i have just downloaded my image i put in downloads it,s working ok ****

Hi ellie1998 i have just downloaded my image i put in downloads it,s working ok ****

Still no joy here.
are you deleting the config file as on bootup it asks for
pal
english
timezone
then transponder scan

as if it was a new image.

is anyone else getting this problem or is it something i'm doing as this has been downloaded 14 times and only 2 have reported a problem so i'm assuming it's at my end here.

Last edited:
Still no joy here.
are you deleting the config file as on bootup it asks for
pal
english
timezone
then transponder scan

as if it was a new image.

is anywell else getting this problem or is it something i'm doing.
No mate when i flashed it back on it goes straight to starting gbox which is active cam its a backup image with bruteforce cable have you had a look has it got bruteforce cable option this is strange happening****

On the first image, I got the same as you Ellie. It asked for PAL, timezone etc. Will download this new one and try again?

On the first image, I got the same as you Ellie. It asked for PAL, timezone etc. Will download this new one and try again?
Ok do all the setting as it asks and scan it go to blue panel do you get the cams like gbox etc****

Back