General News Gazza

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
Gascoigne says sex assault trial is 'hardest thing I've been through'

He is, truly, a piece of shit.

I remember about twenty years ago being in my local after just seeing "Gazza Off the Drink" papers in the newsagents. He was drinking bloody Mary's with Five Bellies. I remember it vividly as the "Vic" male toilet floor was flooded and Five Bellies was pissing up the wall outside. I knew the owner who, at the time, was serving them.

Guy needs locking up in an institution man, for his own good. Absolutely ridiculous.

Jury full of mags?

Shame he has ended up like this as was an absolute genius with a football and I loved my days at the Spurs watching him.

Such a waste of his talent.

He's not the sharpest button in the drawer (sic).

He went to the same junior high school as me, a long time before I was there, remember Breckenbeds Gazza?

Teachers had some stories :).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Shame he has ended up like this as was an absolute genius with a football and I loved my days at the Spurs watching him.

Such a waste of his talent.

I couldn’t agree more, he was a very very talented footballer, would be up with the very best today.

He's not the sharpest button in the drawer (sic).

He went to the same junior high school as me, a long time before I was there, remember Breckenbeds Gazza?

Teachers had some stories :).

Ha'way man @Spectre you’re not trying to say you’re younger than gazza.

The drink has got to him and he can’t do without it. He must know by now that he can’t go around doing things like he did, especially to lasses. I don’t believe he was doing anything malicious or sexual, just his usual joking around. Still needs locking up though.

Back