gay pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you've missed my point (several times) they can bumm each other till they bleed for all i care, i just dont like them parading around it discusts me, men acting like women? please
I am pretty certain thay gays dont have sex in public when they go on these marches. Nor indeed do I think they do this in public very often - after all people get arrested for that dont they?

I see your point - you dont like gays and lesbians, I am not contesting this. All I am saying is that you need to let them be, nothing they do can affect you in any of your day to day activities now can they have any influence on your life. So, at the end of the day - is it worth this much worry?

whatever floats your boat dude.
yeah you do! Pretty much every friday & saturday night in more or less any night club!

If gays and lesbians want to have a march, go let them. No one has to stick around and watch it if they dont want to (unless they are police etc).

They dont do any harm to anyone do they?

Too true m8,born and bred in England and feel persecuted everyday.
Racism isnt someone being offended by another - its when someone is persecuted for not being the same as someone else.

Live and let live, as a very astute person just mentioned to me.

I am pretty certain thay gays dont have sex in public when they go on these marches. Nor indeed do I think they do this in public very often - after all people get arrested for that dont they?

I see your point - you dont like gays and lesbians, I am not contesting this. All I am saying is that you need to let them be, nothing they do can affect you in any of your day to day activities now can they have any influence on your life. So, at the end of the day - is it worth this much worry?

i suppose i like to have a controversial view, brings out the pc looneys :Cool2:

lol pc police have made there presence known,

johnthehun
Console Moderator

zero tolerence

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazc156
omg, you should all be hanged - fags.

tone it down a bit m8
and no im not gay

i can se someone coming with the ban stick gaz :Cool2:

lol you think? pretty obvious im alone in my views anyway.

*edit time to put this issue to bed now ive said my piece lol

Last edited:
anyone for a bum?????????????????????????

hahahaha---another thread gone to fu*k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back