gay pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
with a name like seedy and wearing a kilt with a ginger ass hanging oooot you must be joking your the biggest gay in the village are should I say hills I bet you and rob roy got it on in front of the sheep

Shhh, don't mention sheep, or a couple of the higher ranking members of DW will jump into this thread like a rat up a drainpipe :)

Contrary to what I said previously, I have a lot of respect for the gays, although the Bi's have a better plan...they're doubling their chances for a shag on a night out :)

its my opinion being black or asian is natural, putting your penis into another mans poo-shoot is not my friend.

There is always oral ?....:love:

I used to be gay...........................................don't bother my arse now lol

Shhh, don't mention sheep, or a couple of the higher ranking members of DW will jump into this thread like a rat up a drainpipe :)

Contrary to what I said previously, I have a lot of respect for the gays, although the Bi's have a better plan...they're doubling their chances for a shag on a night out :)

lmao barrrrrrr barrrrrr

Yeah I think if we are to have a moderated forum where people cannot say what they think if it offends some homogenized moral hegemony, then I think protecting homosexuality should be up there with denouncing race hate, immigrant hate, forum member hate etc.

There is a big difference between having a laugh about 'hiding the sausage in the Toblerone box' as most people in this thread have been, and being outspoken about your opinion that homosexuality is morally wrong.

If you knew anything about it gaz, you would know, like stevemac says, that it is not a choice, more a genetic predisposition. Moreover, is it not sensible to allow people to do what they want as long as they are doing it with consent, and not hurting anyone else? Isn't that what society should aspire to?

Perhaps, I'm just upset you declined my offer. Am I really desperate enough to let benny59 'bum me' though? Hmmm.

Last edited:
Yeah I think if we are to have a moderated forum where people cannot say what they think if it offends some homogenized moral hegemony, then I think protecting homosexuality should be up there with denouncing race hate, immigrant hate, forum member hate etc.

There is a big difference between having a laugh about 'hiding the sausage in the Toblerone box' as most people in this thread have been, and being outspoken about your opinion that homosexuality is morally wrong.

If you knew anything about it gaz, you would know, like stevemac says, that it is not a choice, more a genetic predisposition. Moreover, is it not sensible to allow people to do what they want as long as they are doing it with consent, and not hurting anyone else? Isn't that what society should aspire to?

Perhaps, I'm just upset you declined my offer. Am I really desperate enough to let benny59 'bum me' though? Hmmm.

If Gaz wants to have ago let him, he did no harm, where will this pc end ?, and let me pose a question, your out with you 10 year old daughter or son or even both having a nice day in the park,and who comes and sits next to you, two blokes and then they start slobbing over each other, what are you going to do. I know what most people would do.
And before you start calling me anti gay if it was two women I would send the kids home, lol

LoL, popular thread.

Might be an idea to create a section for people who indulge in the art of "Loafer Lightening".

I of course am a straight up, roughty toughty 100% blokey bloke.

I was going to campaign for a "Straight, White, Male, British, Employed, Pride March", but I realise that it wuldn't get off the ground as we're pretty much a minority.

if ur starting that then i'm starting one for

Straight White Scottish employed (part time cause i cant get a bastard apprenticeship) no pride left march :)

Mon The 'Well

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

If Gaz wants to have ago let him, he did no harm, where will this pc end ?, and let me pose a question, your out with you 10 year old daughter or son or even both having a nice day in the park,and who comes and sits next to you, two blokes and then they start slobbing over each other, what are you going to do. I know what most people would do.
And before you start calling me anti gay if it was two women I would send the kids home, lol

It doesn't float my boat, but how is this any different to a heterosexual couple doing the same? I personally wouldn't be happy about any couple coming and sitting next to me just start slobbing all over each other.
At 10 years old they should be old enough to learn what homosexuality is, we're not living in the 50s anymore.

If your gay fair enough,but don`t go round having a `gay pride march`what the f*ck is all that about,you don`t see the hetrosexuals having a `hetrosexual pride march`.Ok your gay get on with life,no need to tell the world because most of us couldn`t give a F*ck.

If your gay fair enough,but don`t go round having a `gay pride march`what the f*ck is all that about,you don`t see the hetrosexuals having a `hetrosexual pride march`.Ok your gay get on with life,no need to tell the world because most of us couldn`t give a F*ck.
yeah you do! Pretty much every friday & saturday night in more or less any night club!

If gays and lesbians want to have a march, go let them. No one has to stick around and watch it if they dont want to (unless they are police etc).

They dont do any harm to anyone do they?

thats exactly my point friend its not the homo's really, its the fact that voicing my opinion about the homo's will get me in trouble that really angers me - this pc shits gotta stop, so what if i think guys bumming each other is wrong its my opinion and this is a forum were people discuss stuff :BLOBBY:

*edit this thread needs more hetro backup, i feel surrounded by bum boys.

Last edited:
I think your missing the point. They're just an excuse for one big party (for everyone).

its the fact that voicing my opinion about the homo's will get me in trouble that really angers me - this pc shits gotta stop

And how does that differ from peoples right to voice racist opinions?

And how does that differ from peoples right to voice racist opinions?

don't even get me started on race thats a whole other thread, ill say this though - if no one was offended there would be no racism.

don't even get me started on race thats a whole other thread, ill say this though - if no one was offended there would be no racism.
Racism isnt someone being offended by another - its when someone is persecuted for not being the same as someone else.

Live and let live, as a very astute person just mentioned to me.

if no one was offended there would be no racism.

You're quite right there, why should somebody get offended by you saying that you think that something fundamental to their being shouldn't exist and that it should be wiped from the earth (or at least your little corner of Britain).

Racism isnt someone being offended by another - its when someone is persecuted for not being the same as someone else.

Live and let live, as a very astute person just mentioned to me.

we are straying off topic here, racism isn't the same as being discusted with fags parading around, i do agree with the live and let live thing aslong as they do it in private like the rest of us, i dont skip around with my woman announcing it to the world that we have sex

You're quite right there, why should somebody get offended by you saying that you think that something fundamental to their being shouldn't exist and that it should be wiped from the earth (or at least your little corner of Britain).

lol if you read back i did climb down from my original comment about hanging them, dont try to paint me like a genocidal iranian leader lol

we are straying off topic here, racism isn't the same as being discusted with fags parading around, i do agree with the live and let live thing aslong as they do it in private like the rest of us, i dont skip around with my woman announcing it to the world that we have sex
Well, I hold hands with my GF in public, I kiss her in public, I dance with her in nightclubs and I even go out with for meals and drinks etc. If people dont like that, so what?

They dont hurt you, or prevent you from enjoying life. So why not just let gays and lesbians be?

Well, I hold hands with my GF in public, I kiss her in public, I dance with her in nightclubs and I even go out with for meals and drinks etc. If people dont like that, so what?

They dont hurt you, or prevent you from enjoying life. So why not just let gays and lesbians be?

i think you've missed my point (several times) they can bumm each other till they bleed for all i care, i just dont like them parading around it discusts me, men acting like women? please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back