gay pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like to have sex gaz?

I am a man and would love to have sex with you.

thanks for the offer but im going to have to decline.

ill expand on my original comment a little, its not so much gay sex that annoys me (i dont agree with it) its more how people are shot down for saying its wrong or they dont like it, fucking annoys me

ill expand on my original comment a little, its not so much gay sex that annoys me (i dont agree with it) its more how people are shot down for saying its wrong or they dont like it, fucking annoys me

No different to being racist IMO, maybe other people feel that way and thats why you would get shot down.

of course everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
i share your's....i don't believe in gay sex (Honestly john :salute:)

i think it will be the name calling that makes people take offence

if you dont like it then fare enough.....but telling them they need hanging and calling them fags...is why people remark on your comments

of course everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
i share your's....i don't believe in gay sex (Honestly john :salute:)

i think it will be the name calling that makes people take offence

if you dont like it then fare enough.....but telling them they need hanging and calling them fags...is why people remark on your comments

fair enough hanging is going to far, maybe just passing a law making them keep that shit to themselfs and not ram it down our throats with this gay pride shit

*edit people can comment on my post thats not the issue

fair enough hanging is going to far, maybe just passing a law making them keep that shit to themselfs and not ram it down our throats with this gay pride shit

Nobodies ever rammed anything down my throat, obviously you've had different experiences.

Sexual disposition is something people are born with just like their race, as it's reckoned that approx 10% of the population is gay then your really discrediting an awful lot of people with your views. Do you have the same views on lesbians I wonder, or do you get a kick out of them :SSEXY:

Have to agree with gazc156 :Clap: But I do think hanging is going to far but they do it in Iran

its a bit like dog raceing realy-----------trap2 is always the winner

anyone for a bum ?????????

your trying m8,{ you just cant hit the heigths of the classic comedians}

fancy a bum m8 ?????????

Last edited:
LoL, popular thread.

Might be an idea to create a section for people who indulge in the art of "Loafer Lightening".

I of course am a straight up, roughty toughty 100% blokey bloke.

I was going to campaign for a "Straight, White, Male, British, Employed, Pride March", but I realise that it wuldn't get off the ground as we're pretty much a minority.

I was going to campaign for a "Straight, White, Male, British, Employed, Pride March", but I realise that it wuldn't get off the ground as we're pretty much a minority.

Can I be your second in command seedy m8....lol.

LoL, popular thread.

Might be an idea to create a section for people who indulge in the art of "Loafer Lightening".

I of course am a straight up, roughty toughty 100% blokey bloke.

with a name like seedy and wearing a kilt with a ginger ass hanging oooot you must be joking your the biggest gay in the village are should I say hills I bet you and rob roy got it on in front of the sheep

I must add that im a happly attached man with children incase the misses reads this thread its just banter love i dont bat for boys lmao

but all the threads about dutcho and sheep and stuff are true :eater:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back