Gavs updated zg0re 2xI (6.74 MB)

plasterer

Member ++
Reaction score
Put this on me two times Nokia today trying to enhance the picture on me new LCD telly .Couldent FTP services and bow k s over although i was connected to the box Couldent overwrite them Or delete them first Any body had ant trouble with this cheers Paul How do i get the best pic on me LCd eg settings I have just bought some Dear scarts but made no differance Cheers everybody

Devilfish

DW Regular
Reaction score
That is a very old image m8. Newer images probably have better video files in them than that one.

The dbox2 is old technology and it does suffer on larger lcd/plasma tvs. If you wanted the best cables, you should have got component video cables, either with a scart-to-component adapter or a cable with a scart at one end and component video cables at the other.

I had this problem when I bough my plasma and i eventually bought a dreambox 500c. Picture quality is night and day compared to the dbox2.

plasterer

Member ++
Reaction score
Yes i beleive the dreambox 500c is the way forward Just thourght i could have tweaked a few settings and got a result With me faithfull old D box 2 Ho well Cheers Paul

mrdontay

Inactive User
Reaction score
Yes i beleive the dreambox 500c is the way forward Just thourght i could have tweaked a few settings and got a result With me faithfull old D box 2 Ho well Cheers Paul
get a top quality scart to svideo lead then set the dbox to svideo and you will see the quality on your lcd

plasterer

Member ++
Reaction score
get a top quality scart to svideo lead then set the dbox to svideo and you will see the quality on your lcd

Cheers mate check this out soon as i can Paul

TEST