Tv on Lcd switch via blue button

camd updates online too via blue button
remember to delete camds before updating

plugins update via blue button - gavs GLJ

setup fast scan via blue button

file manager via blue button

get it here

http://rapidshare.com/files/134821655/gav12345-final-image2x.rar

cheers gav, shame it's ur last but thanks and i appreciate all the work u've put in over the last few years creating top images....

all the best m8

Will try this out tomorrow m8

Always LOVE YOURE IMAGES !!!

Sad to see you leave the DBox scene.

Loads of thanks for all you have done.

Cheers

Xenafan

Last edited:
just flashed it over and added the necessary files - well impressed....gr8 start up lcd, blue button function works flawlessly, channel change is smooth, fast , pic quality gr8, cant fault it thanks very much gav...

spoke to soon just noticed the infobar is doing something strange, it scroll left / right ok but soon as yo try to view future programs it only shows programs from the channel the box booted to, it doesn't matter what channel uon it always shows the 1 channels......never seen this b4

Last edited:
thanks to all

@neathdrew
i think to get full epg its red then green and works great

the info bar left right is for now and next only

the sectionsd is a cut down version to make the image really smooth thats all and that why its like that i do believe

hope all else is ok

enjoy

thanks to all

@neathdrew
i think to get full epg its red then green and works great

the info bar left right is for now and next only

the sectionsd is a cut down version to make the image really smooth thats all and that why its like that i do believe

hope all else is ok

enjoy

ok gav cheers......

Thank you Gav, another top image...

sorry to hear that you're not doing dbox images anymore. May i ask why??

Cheers Gav, Image on box now. Sad to see your post on no more dbox images, but I guess we all have to move on sometime. Hope you stick around on DW though.

cheers gav
thanks for all the work youv put into the dbox scene and all the great images you have made and helped create hope you still keep intouch with DW
:Cheers::Cheers::Cheers:
good luck in what ever you decide to do next? hope its the dream would like to see a gav dreambox image
cheers johny48

Thank you Gav, another top image...

sorry to hear that you're not doing dbox images anymore. May i ask why??

dbox busted m8 aint got the cash to buy another

good image this gav...where do i turn off the CAM info on the bottom off the infobar ???

:Cheers:for all ur hard and dedicated input and help to all that have learned from you m8 good luck in ur future projects:Cheers:

Yeah, I was thinking that, too- come on Gav, there's no such thing as a 'broken' dbox2, m8! Well, unless it's a Sagem, LOL!

Come on- give us a proper bit of feedback on why you think it's broke...

Cheers- AL

Yeah, I was thinking that, too- come on Gav, there's no such thing as a 'broken' dbox2, m8! Well, unless it's a Sagem, LOL!

Come on- give us a proper bit of feedback on why you think it's broke...

Cheers- AL

I'm of the same opinion Gav.......lets have some info and we'll get your box back up and running in no time mate.

All the best

Nice image Gav, working great.

I agree with the others, no Dbox is completly beyond repair. However if you find it is and its a Nokia Dbox 2 could I have the tuner for mine if it works ok. ;)

the tuner went on it and i tried for the first time to fix it and it fried the whole circuit a bit embarrassment on my behalf

Them tuners are a pain in the ass to fit gav, even by an experienced solder tech.
TBH i would rather just get another box if my tuner was on the blink !

Back