Gavs # Final # Image out 2x

Nothing like a bit of fried tuna! But not a lol matter.

Knew you would not give up give up that easy so guess maybe now we all understand why you have decided to drop dbox. But guess we all hope to see your knowledge around DW for years to come yet.

Nothing like a bit of fried tuna! But not a lol matter.

Knew you would not give up give up that easy so guess maybe now we all understand why you have decided to drop dbox. But guess we all hope to see your knowledge around DW for years to come yet.

fried is not the word for it m8

the smoke went straight up my nose lol

fried is not the word for it m8

the smoke went straight up my nose lol

What a guru you have been to me m8 loved all youre images and pointers with the image school.

all the best

Xenafan

What a guru you have been to me m8 loved all youre images and pointers with the image school.

all the best

Xenafan

well you are a living legend m8

always liked your images too!

someone said they are getting me a dbox2 reconditioned from germany and i have just got it so with thanks to them im on the ball again

was just going to hang it up but he couldn't let go but i got to teach him for it though!

we have a great community that we should be thankful for as it came out the blue

cheers

well you are a living legend m8

always liked your images too!

someone said they are getting me a dbox2 reconditioned from germany and i have just got it so with thanks to them im on the ball again

was just going to hang it up but he couldn't let go but i got to teach him for it though!

we have a great community that we should be thankful for as it came out the blue

cheers
Great youre going to be back on the scene m8 look forward to all you do!!

Respect!!

Cheers

Xenafan

Hi peeps i'm new to this, does Gav's final image need to be updated or does it work once you have flashed it onto the box?
i'm trying to decide which image to put on my dbox, used dw2. before
please help me decide.

Hi peeps i'm new to this, does Gav's final image need to be updated or does it work once you have flashed it onto the box?
i'm trying to decide which image to put on my dbox, used dw2. before
please help me decide.

There is a big hint in the first post............

no keys or roms

Therefore it is FTA only mate.............like all the new images posted on all forums.

With a little bit of tweaking you can the image to do what you want. LOL

Back