@gav12345

JimmyP

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just tryed your new next gen image with cydine's scan in it but still cant get all channels with it? some pron ones missing lol any ideas?

jimmyp said:
just tryed your new next gen image with cydine's scan in it but still cant get all channels with it? some pron ones missing lol any ideas?

lol pron ones

no m8 i sent pm to cydine so im just waiting for a reply must be something to do with the zapit file

i know cydine is busy with other things at the mo but he will get back to me when he can then it will be all sorted m8

cheers

ok cheers gav an idea mate as i dont want to interfear with the excellent work u and liam are doing in this section is to have a bouquet xml thread for diffrent area's maybe lol would help me out my fingers killing from editing bouquets on the dbox lol

jimmyp said:
ok cheers gav an idea mate as i dont want to interfear with the excellent work u and liam are doing in this section is to have a bouquet xml thread for diffrent area's maybe lol would help me out my fingers killing from editing bouquets on the dbox lol

lol not a bad idea m8

ill keep that in mind but even with different areas people do put them in order as they want it

but still it will save time

cheers m8

jimmyp said:

its all done so you can put yours in there its in the download section m8

cheers

bouquet xml

i aint got a tidy one yet mate lol i need it to be similar to the pure ntl line up lol

jimmyp said:

pmsl... ive bought me self a motorized dish and boy you wanna see the pron on there .....LOL

Bouquets

hi guys, like jimmyd my fingers are sore as well but eventually got it the way i want it. If someone tells me how to get it on to my pc and further upload to forum i would appreciate. Boqs are for for East Kilbride (south Lanarkshire)

:Cheers:

stew1954 said:
hi guys, like jimmyd my fingers are sore as well but eventually got it the way i want it. If someone tells me how to get it on to my pc and further upload to forum i would appreciate. Boqs are for for East Kilbride (south Lanarkshire)

:Cheers:

flash fxp and then drag it on pc file

or

in web browser ftp://192.168.***.***/ your dbox ip and file login as root and password dbox then double click on tuxbox config zapit and your bouquets.xml is there m8

then you can upload in the downloads one for your services.xml and another for you bouquets.xml

i hope that helps m8

lol

JIMMYQ said:
pmsl... ive bought me self a motorized dish and boy you wanna see the pron on there .....LOL

remeber filmnet and tv1000 and red hot and dutch lol the good old d2mac days

The developer of the YWeb Interface is now working on an enhanced Bouquet Editor via the Webinterface to renew the features and also inlcude antiservices/myservices.xml

He also has a new Beta for programming timers and choosing recording directories

yWeb_Timer_RecordingDir.jpg

IDEA:
How about the developer of that task tool that informs you about new Software updates for the DBox also inlcudes a little newsticker ?
And maybe a xml script for the DBox to be used with the newstux plugin so the Users can also get that info on the DBox if connected via the Internet.

You are more than welcome to use my news from the Unlockers Site

pt-1 said:
The developer of the YWeb Interface is now working on an enhanced Bouquet Editor via the Webinterface to renew the features and also inlcude antiservices/myservices.xml

He also has a new Beta for programming timers and choosing recording directories

yWeb_Timer_RecordingDir.jpg

IDEA:
How about the developer of that task tool that informs you about new Software updates for the DBox also inlcudes a little newsticker ?
And maybe a xml script for the DBox to be used with the newstux plugin so the Users can also get that info on the DBox if connected via the Internet.

You are more than welcome to use my news from the Unlockers Site

wow sounds good cheers for the info i will have a look at it

cheers

I also sugested the posibility to completely control the recording via the Webinterface and use the VLC ActiveX Plugin as recording engine.

So no extra Software (DBox Winserver,JTG etc) would be needed..

pt-1 said:
I also sugested the posibility to completely control the recording via the Webinterface and use the VLC ActiveX Plugin as recording engine.

So no extra Software (DBox Winserver,JTG etc) would be needed..

pt-1 thanks was just looking through it and looks good

may i say that i dont use the web stuff at all m8 but a lot of people do

so this info is great for them and hopefully through the activex that would solve a lot of problems the ppl do get

you can if you want start a thread m8 and put the info in there

cheers

For all you modders out there

New SectionsD from Nirvana...Try this with the Station Names

jimmyp said:
remeber filmnet and tv1000 and red hot and dutch lol the good old d2mac days

:SSEXY: :SSEXY: how can i forget.....LOL

Back