Gav help

sniper214

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can you help me m8 my nokia keeps sticking/freezing have the latest cryo sportster image on and have tried others and also removed the modem,added a signal booster but it still does it.Have you any ideas i can try please?

Nice to see that you favour gav over me :( lol
Have you tried using an attenuator instead of a booster? Sometimes the signal levels can be too high for the dbox to adjust to. You should also try changing uCodes, and checking your cables for kinks, cuts, etc.

liamcrayden said:
Nice to see that you favour gav over me :( lol
Have you tried using an attenuator instead of a booster? Sometimes the signal levels can be too high for the dbox to adjust to. You should also try changing uCodes, and checking your cables for kinks, cuts, etc.

come on liam he loves me m8

no not really well i hope not anyway lol

sniper214 do as liam says m8

also change settings for avia600 see if that helps you out as well m8

as some nokias work on avia600 and the older ones work with avia500 like mine

best thing take mine and liams advice on this and give us some feedback on this m8

cheers

Sorry m8 just noticed he answered a couple of questions,only have a 20db attenuator and i get nothing when i connect that lol,the cable is fine and have tried changing the ucodes but it doesn't make any difference,is there anything else i can try?....thanks liam.

missed that how do i change the avi with the cryo sportster ultra image on ?

sniper214 said:
missed that how do i change the avi with the cryo sportster ultra image on ?
wow i have to remember this of my head lol

ok where you said that you have changed ucode i think hardware settings the one at the bottom is driver selection i think in the change the top either to avia550 or avia600 whatever the difference is m8 and then reboot and hay presto m8

i hope you get it sorted m8

sorry got the wrong image lol it the new cryo image i press the blue button and get,
cryogenic/sportster menu.....but what then?

sniper214 said:
sorry got the wrong image lol it the new cryo image i press the blue button and get,
cryogenic/sportster menu.....but what then?

ok m8 see what i can do pm me m8 and lets see if we can get it sorted m8

Back