• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Garmin

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
anyone know where i can get the latest maps for use with a navman pin 570.thanks

ST220

Inactive User
Just wondered why you titled the posting Garmin when it's a Navman Sat Nav you want maps for. Unless you know something i don't about Navman (i.e. that Garmin makes Navman or something).

Bit like titling a post "Mercedes Benz" and asking for help with your Ford Focus. I looked because as it was titled Garmin i thought i might have been able to help...

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Just wondered why you titled the posting Garmin when it's a Navman Sat Nav you want maps for. Unless you know something i don't about Navman (i.e. that Garmin makes Navman or something).

Bit like titling a post "Mercedes Benz" and asking for help with your Ford Focus. I looked because as it was titled Garmin i thought i might have been able to help...
i must be having one of those days lol:blushing::blushing::blushing:
im after navman for pin 570

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
not sure but im buying a tomtom so although the navman is running tomtom navigator 6 its about to become surplus to my needs