• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Garmin Streetpilot C310

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
i have the i3 version ,it does what it says on the cover.that looks value for money seems a bit more updated than i3. go for it at that price you cant go far wrong

notanotherone

VIP Member
VIP Member
i have the i3 version ,it does what it says on the cover.that looks value for money seems a bit more updated than i3. go for it at that price you cant go far wrong
i have the same one as gez once the updates are on its well worth the money i think its more than paid for itself now even has speed camera sites and mobile sites on it saved me a few times

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
i have the same one as gez once the updates are on its well worth the money i think its more than paid for itself now even has speed camera sites and mobile sites on it saved me a few times
bit difficult to get the speedcam updates just lately. i also have low bridges disc that works fine.

http://www.maft.co.uk/garmin/ was posted by someone else awhile ago,its a good site.

T4i

DW Member +

notanotherone

VIP Member
VIP Member

T4i

DW Member +
me to i just did it the same as Gez ......T4i ?was wondering i noticed that poiEdit has others so i take it you can convert allmost anything to anything and they will work is this so ?
Not tried it mysen, but I would say so.

zonka

Inactive User
tom tom to garmin

i have the i3 version just put used poiEdit to convert tom tom files to garmin but all the speeds are wrong in a 30mph it says do 19mph in a 40 it says do 25 any help please

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
yep had a good time mate . it does give the wrong speed as you said so i will have to compensate for now.

notanotherone

VIP Member
VIP Member
not on them all they dont gez just come back and some of mine are still ok others aint in one case it read a 30 mph which was right in another it read 19 in a 30 lol

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
well i have used mine tonite from manchester to cardiff an back and it seems to be ok now , maybe its cos i loaded the may pois that joe posted before i went

notanotherone

VIP Member
VIP Member
am gonnna try that as well i just bought a new car and was out playing as you do lol and it still shows some saying your coming into a 19mph speed zone lol so will have to do something lol