Gamma card or any other

dazling

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi peeps clearing out my cubbard i have just came across an old Gold card ( used for Ondigital or whatever it was called) along with my old pcmcia card reader writer my ? is can i get the files to install onto this to make it into a Gamma card etc etc.

Many thanks

Last edited:
i think a gamma card has a LOT more memory than the old cards m8, the also run their own O/S so i think you may be out of luck

i think a gamma card has a LOT more memory than the old cards m8, the also run their own O/S so i think you may be out of luck

oh well was worth a try lol

i bought one of these gamma cards and i can say they are tempremental buggers to programme especially on nov@ 13e.can take ages to a/update,but support is still there at mo.
:Clap:

i bought my gamma card on impulse (i should get help for that, i got loads of stuff that i either dont need or dont know what it does lol) because it was already programmed, and a price that i coudlnt really ignore, and it was for testing purposes so worked out pretty much free in the end, but (touch wood) its been going good on NOVA for months on end now, nearly a year id say, and sometimes takes 20 seconds to AU but other than that i cant fault it

Back