gamma card, best package open

jjp2701

Banned
Reaction score
i am getting one of these, but i would like to know which package is the best for 3pm epl football, and which package is the best to put on, please some info would be gratefull,

Nova package already gone and bulsat rumoured to follow shortly. Not a lot left after that m8.

what about canal nd on 19.2e m8 is this still going well on this card ?

i am only paying 40 pound for the card, is it worth that still m8 ? just for canal nd ?

Bulsat will be good to end of the year at the very least.
Canal NL is still ok and has epl
Pink is ok and has epl
@Martin UK, Nova still has epl and has 3pm ko again I believe.

hi manic01 m8, does bulsat have epl m8, i have asked the person i am getting it off, to put bulsat on, i have heard that it has a new few more channels and that they are going to show epl games wever thats true is another thing ? do you know any info on this m8

Yes mate
EPL on diema channels and possibly nova this season
Diema 1 and 2 39e 12524 H 30000
Nova Sport 39e 12647 H 30000

Plenty of sport and movies on there
Epl doesn't carry English audio on Diema channels.
Nova sport is new so it might.

thankyou very much manic01 m8, you are the man for knowing these things, m8, i know u know your stuff, i think bulsat is coming on the card then for good old man utd games, so i can watch us get our cup back that we have loaned out to chelsea lol

thanks manic01 m8, i just got one of your m8, prob the same person we are thinking m8, lol, thanks for the offer m8,

Bulsat will be good to end of the year at the very least.
Canal NL is still ok and has epl
Pink is ok and has epl
@Martin UK, Nova still has epl and has 3pm ko again I believe.

pink have now turned off the irdeto encryption and plus they lost the epl rights.
if only nova were to come back....

Nova wont be back.
Bulsat and Canal+ NL are still there.
The Gamma team ceased a long time back now.

does that mean when these 2 packages go down, will there be no support then m8 ?

or is there other teams supporting the gamme

Back