Games for children

fitzybhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm burning a few games for my mate and he wants on for a child 5-10 years old (not spiderman).

Any Suggestions

TIA

I'm burning a few games for my mate and he wants on for a child 5-10 years old (not spiderman).

Any Suggestions

TIA

open season
TMNT
Crash of the titans
Cars
Cars mater national
Bee movie game
Both lego star wars
shrek the third
sonic
surfs up
viva pinata
viva pinata party animals

theres probably more mate but theres a pretty good selection there to choose from :)

dunno how u spell it like but here goes "ratatoille" the disney pixar one , my daughter loved thisn :)

regards robby

very good effort mate... and I'm not taking the pi*s...thats straight up :) ...you only missed 1 letter out and believe me I've seen far worse spellings of this ;) lol

the letter you missed out was the U.. its Ratatouille :) ... I was going to include it on the list but having completed this myself I thought that the game would actually appear very difficult in parts for a 5 year old... unless I'm just not that good myself ofcourse lol

very good effort mate... and I'm not taking the pi*s...thats straight up :) ...you only missed 1 letter out and believe me I've seen far worse spellings of this ;) lol

the letter you missed out was the U.. its Ratatouille :) ... I was going to include it on the list but having completed this myself I thought that the game would actually appear very difficult in parts for a 5 year old... unless I'm just not that good myself ofcourse lol

lmfao , thanks for the correction m8 , and i will admit its a little difficult for a child and it was a joint effort from me and my 5 yr old daughter to complete it . but i would still recomend it for him like i thought it was awesome lol :)

LOL... I agree mate.. its a very good game... I almost got 100% complete... missing just 1 sodding coin in the market area somewhere... 1 coin out of the entire game grrr... could I find it? Nope... gave it a couple of hours of looking everywhere then decided I was just wasting my time lol

what about lego starwars
was going to say gta4 but my six year now refers to me as a mother fu*cker and says there is a bitch he likes in his school pmsl

what about lego starwars
was going to say gta4 but my six year now refers to me as a mother fu*cker and says there is a bitch he likes in his school pmsl

pmsl... here we go again will ;) ...I'm saying no more this time mate... the penny will drop soon enough ;) lol

Back