games/burning

Jade

I WANT I WANT I WANT
Reaction score
hello all my friend as ask me to do him some games but iv never done them before what do i need
i can do xbox and wii games
what disc do i need
and do i down load the 2gb and above downloads
whats the best burning software

For Xbox games you need Dual Layer Disks dont skimp on these I would buy Verbs for the best results, I have used Ritek with good results but you cant knock verbs.

Imageburn is a free software which is great for burning ISO game files etc. when you download your xbox game file ISO it will come in 2 files a large one which will be the game and a small one which is called .DVD, The dot DVD file is the one you click on, as this mounts the game file ISO in imageburn with the correct dual layer settings.

Easy enough if you get stuck theres loads of videos on utube.

As for the Wii games just use a external harddrive to play your games off and save your self some money.

I've had terrible luck trying to burn games to memorex brand disks, so I would not recommend using them. Verbatim has always given me much better results. I've also had success using RW disks, although some people claim that using them can lead to read errors.

For Xbox games you need Dual Layer Disks dont skimp on these I would buy Verbs for the best results, I have used Ritek with good results but you cant knock verbs.

Imageburn is a free software which is great for burning ISO game files etc. when you download your xbox game file ISO it will come in 2 files a large one which will be the game and a small one which is called .DVD, The dot DVD file is the one you click on, as this mounts the game file ISO in imageburn with the correct dual layer settings.

Easy enough if you get stuck theres loads of videos on utube.

As for the Wii games just use a external harddrive to play your games off and save your self some money.

I use aone discs and no problems :) although verbatim are recommended. Dependin on the games you may need an ihas burner, got mine for 15 off fleabay a few months back.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i used imgburn with my wii games a while ago, no probs atall

Back