Gamer plans spam attack to ensure Xbox 360 'pirate' gets off Live for good

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
Gamer TomWithGas recently had a rant over at the GS forums. There's a gamer on Live who goes by the name of PopIsDead UK who he believes is clearly a pirate and has no sanctions from MS - the guy in question has over 220 games and 10,000 gamerscore. TomWithGas is so angered by him that he has organised some kind of mass spam him as it is unfair everyone else has to pay and urges others to take actions such as report him to get him off Live.

quote:

Theres a guy called PopIsDead Uk who is so obviously a pirate, who has suffered no repercussion at all from Microsoft. I mean, just look, he's got 220+ games and 10'000 gamescore.

He plays these games for 5 minutes then goes to a 360 forum and say how much better the PS3 version is. Its ridiculous he hasnt been banned or anything.

Personally, im getting everyone i know to spam this guy who illegally gets his games (just to troll on 360 forums) while everyone else has to pay. I urge others to report him or spam him or whatever to get this guy off live.

News Source: Gamespot

Watch this guy dont get you witchy. lol.

Hehe, 10,000 Gamerpoints, I'm hitting 25,000 ;)

Sounds like a jealous kid who's scared to mod his console and doesn't like the fact that the 'bad guy' is saying bad things about his console, 360 Fanboyism if u ask me.

lol

I reckon we should all spam HIM! ;)

i must agree with you there lol what a cockadoodle moaning cos someone has more games i bet popisdead fragged him all over on cod4 !

theres a guy at work who goes on and on about my modded box and how we play before lease date and its not fare ...

he asked me today if l can mod his elite lol

Sounds like a jealous kid who's scared to mod his console and doesn't like the fact that the 'bad guy' is saying bad things about his console, 360 Fanboyism if u ask me.

lol

The maxconsole forum are actually spamming him mate. lol. Just goes to show what some people are like. Complete idiots. lol.

lol

yep i second that:proud:

instead of spam, cant we use corn beef?? if would look better imo :)

220 games :eek: ....is that all? what a slacker....he's missing quite a few ;) lmao

feking lame turd i have mostly been paying Unreal Tournament 3 PAL XBOX360 REV0 [Diff Grp] lol
for the last week so i may hammer little shites like this into the ground on live .......

Did you get out early for good behaviour mate? :)

Gamer TomWithGas recently had a rant over at the GS forums. There's a gamer on Live who goes by the name of PopIsDead UK who he believes is clearly a pirate and has no sanctions from MS - the guy in question has over 220 games and 10,000 gamerscore. TomWithGas is so angered by him that he has organised some kind of mass spam him as it is unfair everyone else has to pay and urges others to take actions such as report him to get him off Live.

quote:

Theres a guy called PopIsDead Uk who is so obviously a pirate, who has suffered no repercussion at all from Microsoft. I mean, just look, he's got 220+ games and 10'000 gamescore.

He plays these games for 5 minutes then goes to a 360 forum and say how much better the PS3 version is. Its ridiculous he hasnt been banned or anything.

Personally, im getting everyone i know to spam this guy who illegally gets his games (just to troll on 360 forums) while everyone else has to pay. I urge others to report him or spam him or whatever to get this guy off live.

News Source: Gamespot

Watch this guy dont get you witchy. lol.

what a complete load of bollox!

who is to say that this guy does not rent these games for a few days? hammers the points and then rents the next?
what the f^&* has it got to do with anyone else what he does?

<<<<<<<<<<<< popisdead uk lol

Back