Game not playing

jon48

Reaction score
I'm using verbs and running the game through abgx and burning with imgburn the game burns ok but they will not play in the xbox 360 ?? Any ideas on this please

Lasers ok it plays non backup games as for update what do I do for that??

lasers need to work harder for backed up games, what firmware is on the dvd drive, have backed up games played ok before?

Lasers ok it plays non backup games as for update what do I do for that??

hi dave yeah i played minecraft on the box last week backed up copy that burned ok
it plays legit games ok as well ive tried fifa 16 not working and lego movie not playing on the xbox it says unreadable

the 2 games that won`t play are XGD3 games , so it could be bad burns , can you verify the burns with imgburn or better still with kprobe2.

hi dave yeah i played minecraft on the box last week backed up copy that burned ok
it plays legit games ok as well ive tried fifa 16 not working and lego movie not playing on the xbox it says unreadable

hi dave thanx for info ive ordered some verbs disc for tuesday im gonna try them again based on your advice and also dave ive got a feeling it could be my settings in the imgburn settings are wrong could u give me the right settings to burn these 2 xdg3 games please john

just to update u lads it was the discs i was using
thanx for your help...

Back