gadgets galore

cob_ob

Banned
Reaction score
Do not buy from this company as they have not yet sent me a programmer from over 2 months ago!!

they cond me when i bought atmega cards of them, stole around £30 of me

Any more info, as I was considering buying an Elvis from them through ebay.

cob_ob said:
Do not buy from this company as they have not yet sent me a programmer from over 2 months ago!!

have you tryed to phone them up ??
i orderd a pheonix 3.6 programmer from flatbatt.com
and was wating over 2 weeks so i looked on my bank statement and it seid
gagets gallor
so i looked on the gagets gallor web site and ther was a phone number
tryed to phone the number and was geting no answer
so i looked up the post code on yell.com and i found another company with the same post code and phoned them to ask if ther was a company known as gagets gallor by them thay seid ther was a company that dose internet sales
but is not called gagets gallor and thay gave me the phone number off the front of the building wich was verry helpfull of them.
so i phoned it and got through to a bloke named paul who runs gagets gallor
he gave me the cock and bull about the computers been down and he would get on to it finaly a week later i got my programmer from them but it was hard work.

i will see if i still have the number and email addy this was some time ago so i may no longer have it but will have a look..

sold me a so called t911....dodgy freaks they are, solder joints dry, switches broken, tracks not cut right ect...gave up and took tbc advice and got a nexus from unapit...unlocked 2 rom11 boc in a few hours, i reccomend trevor at unapit oh and the free lolly lol

If you do buy from them via ebay make sure they take paypal and pay that way if it dont arrive or its faulty you can always claim your money back off paypal ebay buyer/seller payment protection is included free of charge as paypal is part of ebay good luck

1 up on the scammers

Wilster said:
sold me a so called t911....dodgy freaks they are, solder joints dry, switches broken, tracks not cut right ect...gave up and took tbc advice and got a nexus from unapit...unlocked 2 rom11 boc in a few hours, i reccomend trevor at unapit oh and the free lolly lol

I agree with Wilster I brought a phoenix programmer and a blue t911 on seperate occasion from unapit and I got good services even when a fault croped up. and yes you do get a lollypop.mmmmmm lol.

cob_ob said:

I agree not to buy anything from them. Over a year ago I got an Elvis Burner of them, it never worked so it was sent back and they did send another but it was same one cuz I had marked it and it still never worked also at the same time I got an T911 that was in a white box case and that never opened a single card. They said because I flashed it they couldnt refund or change it but as you all know you have to flash the damn thing for it work and it clearly said so on your website

yeah they are proper dodgy, i got i had to ring and ring them to get my progger and when i got it it looked like someone had made it in a shed works like but had to torture them to get it off them so i agree with cob ob don't touch them

gatgets galore

dont order from this piece of sh*t, i got burned twice by these f*****s steer well clear of them, do not answer phone or emails, in my book they are zero,zero,zero,zero,zero,zero,zero,zero,zero,zero,zero,zero,zero, dont even bother looking at their website??????????????????????????????????/

I would like to add to the information already privided here about gagets galore.
A few years ago, in the time of On digi, I ordered an elvis programmer from them.
It took 5 weeks to be delivered, and was DOA. this was easily conformed, as I had a borrowed working elvis to compare it with.
After some attempts to contact them, and some searching, I managed to contact the owner Paul, and arranged to send the elvis back to them for replacement.
A few weeks later the elvis was replaced, by the same, non working elvis, which had a few fresh sodler points here and there. The elvis now powered up, but refused to read or write any cards.
I contacted Paul again, and informed him that the elvis was faulty, and I would like a refund.
He informed me, that as he had "personally tested the replacement before it was sent to me" there would be no refund...
Remaing calm, I informed him that my next step was to contact my credit card company to arrange a recovery of the payment made to gagets galore.
The next contact from Paul was an abusive rant, but it ended with him agreeing to refund the payment ASAP.
Within 1 month, the payment was refunded, but on the next credit card statement, and a few more statements after that, there were charges for varying ammounts made to some american "Adult Services" sites.
Contacting my CC company and supplying details , they said investigation would take place, but I never heard any more about it, and the charges stopped from then on.

The fact that gagets galore was the only place I had used this new credit card, and given that CC companies were supposed to be cracking down on CC fraud, I am amazed that mr gagets galore has not been prosecuted, or maybe he has ??

Guys I gave up on this company as I said I even spoke to Paul,sob story and promises,still never sorted.So stay well clear.A guy called tony on the forum read my post and offered me a spare 509pic progger wich was what I bought,twice!! I never took tony up on the offer FAIR PLAY TO HIM, THANKS,M8.If gadgets galore were like tony we,d al be happy.So watch out for the scammers and let others Know of them.

got my multi prog last year from em, had to chase em up a few times,but got it after about 3 weeks, exellent programmer but customer service and delivery times are shite !

got a t911 supposed to be blue cased (white case black board) and had nothing but problems with it, flashing was easy, but getting it to run a nightmare, dry solder joints, tracks cut all to hell, pot was way off, vcc wouldn't drop down from 60 - 70 ....gave up and took two beer cans advice, got a nexus from unapit, next day delivery and a free lolly:proud: unlocked 3 rom11 boc's in a few hours and unlocked a rom11 a82 in 2 hours...not bad as i have been told this is good compared to others..i personally reccomend unapit...trevor s very helpful and fast delivery times.

Wilster said:
oh and the free lolly lol

sorry i know this is got nothing to do with this topic but that free lolly was tasty i got a orange one :Clap: he must have millions of them

cob_ob said:
Guys I gave up on this company as I said I even spoke to Paul,sob story and promises,still never sorted.So stay well clear.A guy called tony on the forum read my post and offered me a spare 509pic progger wich was what I bought,twice!! I never took tony up on the offer FAIR PLAY TO HIM, THANKS,M8.If gadgets galore were like tony we,d al be happy.So watch out for the scammers and let others Know of them.

i have still got the pic 509, if you still require it you are welcome to it m8..

Back