Future Is Bright, Future Is Dbox2

cheecs

Inactive User
Reaction score
Message for Everyone:
====================================
No SAMMY OR PACE, MY DBOX2 IS THE BEST
====================================

I had pace 4000 box and it gave me about 200 channels. I thought I was the king. but when I used DBOX2. I thought I was a donkey for using P ACE box.
DBOX2 is the best box you can get.

ONE of its best feature of DBOX2 is its ability to group channels. you can create bouquets(groups or folders) you can call them SPORTS, MUSIC,ADULT,MOVIES,etc. and you can add channels to this bouquets(groups) which makes easier for you to navigate.

Plus you can install games on the box and play it as well, record any channel straight to your PC without any problems.

It even displays what program it currently showing for every channels.

its great box. Trust me I would go for it. Sod that P ACE or sammy boxes.

Enjoy!!!

the front row channels are not comming with the dbox2 due to the area changing to VoD (some areas havent, but soon will). is that the same case with Dreambox, or can dreambox get front row?

billy_boy786 said:
the front row channels are not comming with the dbox2 due to the area changing to VoD (some areas havent, but soon will). is that the same case with Dreambox, or can dreambox get front row?

Area dependant mainly ex-cw,got a dreambox running sweet.

u guys picking up more channels then your pace setup?

After all the fuss today think id rather just get one from jabs for 150 quid...

dvb shop in germany dreambox 500c £139

brand new 12 months warrenty faster than the pace, dbox and with so much more u can do than a standard cable box ie stream, record (to pc or nas drive)
internet , stream radio channels , games, the list goes on with the development that is ongoing

just my thoughts on it ;)

cheers

osborne82

rp3X said:
u guys picking up more channels then your pace setup?

After all the fuss today think id rather just get one from jabs for 150 quid...

Have mooch in the dreambox section,there is a discount code for dvb shop in Germany gets you a tenner off i think.

What other extra channels can you get, on the dbox that you can't get with a pace box?

Cheers for info on dvb site but thats from germany? so even a tenner off rather do it from a UK company like Jabs, oh was on about dreambox DM500c :)

So are u guys recieving more channels on your Dbox/Dreambox then u were on your pace box?

And do you think its a good idea to get a null modem cable? my Pc doesnt even support Serial ports but I see a USB to RS232 Cable (9 & 25 pin) Serial would that do the job ?

Cheers for the info ive checked the dreambox section but cant see it or the £10 off voucher

its not this store is it?

http://www.dvb-shop24.net/

cos if its 139 + tenner off thats happy days :Clap:

rp3X said:
Cheers for the info ive checked the dreambox section but cant see it or the £10 off voucher

its not this store is it?

http://www.dvb-shop24.net/

cos if its 139 + tenner off thats happy days :Clap:

yep thats the shop very good service from them

i sorted a discount for us a while bk il find the code again and repost it for those who want a new dreambox :proud: :proud:

cheers

osborne82

osborne82 said:
yep thats the shop very good service from them

i sorted a discount for us a while bk il find the code again and repost it for those who want a new dreambox :proud: :proud:

cheers

osborne82

Cheers m8, does look like a good deal:Clap:

Now how do we get this thread post changed to future is bright with Dreambox !

think i found the discount code to use with dvb shop

wod445e

may give it a go in a minute ! shame they dont sell cross over cables !

Replay Box's getting there, all channels, record to hard drive just like S*yPlus just needs a better epg........

Noooo DVB are on holiday till August 26th ! thats when my hols end also lol

How can they go on hols dont they want money for there business :proud:

Back