Funs off

make sure your netid and default frequency havent changed. This has been happening alot with C&W recently. If your not sure boot box into eng menu and tell me what it says next to netid and default frequency.

check these as ice knows his stuff but as you said they are not au then do you not need to put latest keys in not sure about this as i do au funs

If the card is taking a long time to update (and you have programmed it correctly) then putting the latest keys in will mean you dont have to wait for the card to update.

However the fact he says hes getting no channels is not a card problem. If the channels are not there its usually down to wrong netid and frequency.

as said ice knows his stuff read my sig lol
but he did have them there earlier was getting you are not subbed when useing exc+w ice this is why i surgested it might be the keys

Ahh i just read last posts saw he was completely missing them. Is he away checking or trying to get card working?

make sure your netid and default frequency havent changed. This has been happening alot with C&W recently. If your not sure boot box into eng menu and tell me what it says next to netid and default frequency.

By missing I mean the programs jump from 0 (vir promo) to 199 (vir g promo) to 400 (movie promo) pages then to 800 radio channels

a mosc image would have gone off the same. It wasn't a card problem it was the cable company so a mosc wouldn't have made any difference.

defo a fault lad,my mosc had a few channels missing last night,,sky 1 funny enough,i thought murdoch had already pulkled the plug

I had problems with v3 not updating in pure ntl area, got it working by putting the keys in manually.

The starting swirl disappeared but the screen stayed blank
mind you it could be that i didnt give it enough time.

You want me to make your files and see if it makes any difference? If you do PM me your IRD and BK. And are you 100% sure you are c&w?

Here are your files.

"flash" is your flash

inteep gets left blank

"exteep" is your external eeprom

Let me know how you get on.

thanks ice2004,
used your suggestion..........all the correct number of channels appear but FTA viewable other black............in eng menu card status: please wait

Use these files using same instructions.

However when you put card into STB constantly flick through the channels till the pay channels appear. Dont do anything except flick through channels.

boss the screen message.............TVOD updating.......then 2 mins later....................channel unavailable at this time........but another box works fine

boss the screen message.............TVOD updating.......then 2 mins later....................channel unavailable at this time........but another box works fine

Something clearly not right with the box. What box is it? Have you had it working before?

You say your have a working box. Check the netid and default frequency of this and then make sure its the same as the box thats not working. Heard peoples netid has changed since virgin update.

its same............that what i cant understand.........your first files gave card OK but still a black screen and the second files gave the same as prev description.......???? 100% dont know whats happening

Back