funcard

shugy

Inactive User
Reaction score
can a funcard 1 au or is it just for normal none au file
thanx

i think i have tried just about all the file i could find and only the manuel files
worked

i have used
toxic 7 &
nce v2.0&
rst to make the exteep plus int and used the latest au flash
and keep getting smartcard removed

i have used
toxic 7 &
nce v2.0&
rst to make the exteep plus int and used the latest au flash
and keep getting smartcard removed

if this isn't working try
rhv1 to make exteep ( make hex file with swap bin )and the flash for your area to make card

tried all that then i read somwhere that it could not be done only fun 3 or higher could au manuel update works fine 999 channels i just thought i would try and make the card au save me a 30 mile round trip to update the card i am a lazy sod

tried all that then i read somwhere that it could not be done only fun 3 or higher could au manuel update works fine 999 channels i just thought i would try and make the card au save me a 30 mile round trip to update the card i am a lazy sod

if you are correct and fun 1 will not au then get a fun 4 and do that they are only 5 quid and it will save you petrol ( 1 trip and you have your money back )

it's my brothers box i told him to get a new card from ebay for a few quid he's a tight a**e and expects me to run up a update he wont pay the petrol either the cheap sh*te

it's my brothers box i told him to get a new card from ebay for a few quid he's a tight a**e and expects me to run up a update he wont pay the petrol either the cheap sh*te

tell him to go fook himself
if he wont buy a fun 4 then he aint getting cable that should do it if not tell him youbroke thecar so he'll have to do it

i wish he.s the baby and run cryin to mamma she moans box gets updated you know the story thanx form your info anyway

Just Put Latest Hex In F*n 4 After Trying To Do Atmega For 5days Without Any Luck (with Loads Of Help From This Forum) And Worked First Time! So F*n 4 Seems To Be The Way To Go!

what is a fun card ?
and what are they for ?

Hi, Sort of new to this read and heard lots but never used one my self, I was wondring what sort of channels do you get. I have Sky & NTL/VM Cable but both are just like a freeview box right now; i was looking on ebay at the fun card 4 but cant find any more info on what channels you get ? any help would be greatful cheers.

Got a few other questions about the pre-flashed ntl 250 but i'll post that in the correct part of the forums, if anyone cant point me in the right place that would help me a little cheers.

Ahhh i see Thanks for the fast reply ;-) is there a great deal of work involved in fixing the box to take the card ? I can solder with my eyes closed if thats part of it :-D any tut's would be great if there is any about to read up on it all.

Thanks for the help guy's i'll have a good read up on it, I've got one more question about my modem that stopped working i was told it just needs a new MAC Who is the best guy to see about that little prob, Thanks agian lad's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Sort of new to this read and heard lots but never used one my self, I was wondring what sort of channels do you get. I have Sky & NTL/VM Cable but both are just like a freeview box right now; i was looking on ebay at the fun card 4 but cant find any more info on what channels you get ? any help would be greatful cheers.

Got a few other questions about the pre-flashed ntl 250 but i'll post that in the correct part of the forums, if anyone cant point me in the right place that would help me a little cheers.

all channels but vod m8
if you do the box right

Just to be clear m8 you will have to program the fun card. To do this you need the following.
1. ird number
2. boxkey
3. Suitable programmer
4. correct file
all the info is on here as well as the files you may need so do a bit of reading and some good posting and you will be on your way there.
Feel free to ask on anything you are unsure on but do a bit of reading first m8

Ahhh i see Thnaks for the fast reply ;-) is there a great deal of work involved in fixing the box to take the card ? I can solder with my eyes closed if thats part of it :-D any tut's would be great if there is any about to read up on it all.

not hard
you need ird + bk and the files from cable section m8 read up its real easy and if stuck ask we would be happy to help

Ahhh i see Thanks for the fast reply ;-) is there a great deal of work involved in fixing the box to take the card ? I can solder with my eyes closed if thats part of it :-D any tut's would be great if there is any about to read up on it all.

Depends on the box model m8
what model is it?

Back