funcard

Thanks for the help guy's i'll have a good read up on it, I've got one more question about my modem that stopped working i was told it just needs a new MAC Who is the best guy to see about that little prob, Thanks agian lad's.

get mac changer and a new mac for your area

Depends on the box model m8
what model is it?

it's the old black Pace box i was told you dont get much on them ones channel wise thats why i was looking into the fun cards, I was told to look out for the sliver samsung boxes.

get mac changer and a new mac for your area

mac changer ive seen but dont know how to get mac's i guess it's like a port scanner looks for open ports/mac numbers any help with what tool is best to use would be a great help at the mo im running of a local wireless connection thats wide open. lol

Check my post in your other thread about this mate

[EDIT] Sorry if I came across as a bit sharp mate, no insult intended.

No no you didnt insult me m8 you was right to ask and point it out to me ;-)
It's nice to find good honest help like you guy's that have time to help each other out.

No no you didnt insult me m8 you was right to ask and point it out to me ;-)
It's nice to find good honest help like you guy's that have time to help each other out.

Well, I can chat and help on DW where I can or talk to the wicked witches of the north (mother and missus)......No contest

Regards

Muskrat

Well, I can chat and help on DW where I can or talk to the wicked witches of the north (mother and missus)......No contest

Regards

Muskrat

Ahmen! to that..hehe, I'm going to do a bit of reading about what i can do next.
Thanks agian guy's i'm sure we will be seeing each other agian.

Best wishs to you all, reguards Steve.

Back