Funcard With Cr1

gforce83

Inactive User
Reaction score
Funcard With Cr1 HELP

Hi

I did a seach but couldn't find any info on this.

What it is, i have a pace 1000 box with CR1 on it but it doesn't seem to auto upgrade itself to CR3 (not to bothered about that) its just my funcard wont AU the keys. I am using flash file V3 and i'm wondering whether its not compatable with CR1? I have left it for 30 minutes but still wont update the keys!!

I have entered the keys manually and all is ok, but i would like it to AU! my other 1000 box with CR3 works fine with the same files!!

anyone got any ideas?
Thanks
GForce

Last edited:
I have tried forcing an update but its being doing it for about 1 hour any ideas how long it takes????

doesnt normaly take an hour to update maybie about 10 to 15 mins max ,id check to see if there is some sort of anti update mod fitted inside the box look at the simm make sure all the chips are there and all the legs are seated correctly also look where the atmels are see if there is a wire conected going towards your battery.

doesnt normaly take an hour to update maybie about 10 to 15 mins max ,id check to see if there is some sort of anti update mod fitted inside the box look at the simm make sure all the chips are there and all the legs are seated correctly also look where the atmels are see if there is a wire conected going towards your battery.

Thanks for the reply

actually with a closer inspection (using a magnifying glass) it look like the atmels have been lifted and replaced. underneath the right atmel there is a slight burn mark that could be over some tracks on the circuit board!! will this stop the box from updating??

if it helps i have a ex c&w cr1 box running on a v3 fun, couldn't get a mosc to work on it though, may sound silly but have you tried leaving it on bbc 1 for 5-10 mins then changing channels?

if it helps i have a ex c&w cr1 box running on a v3 fun, couldn't get a mosc to work on it though, may sound silly but have you tried leaving it on bbc 1 for 5-10 mins then changing channels?

thanks for your reply,

i left it on bbc1 for an hour but still didn't update, thats y i assumed it was the cr1 software but if your fun is working on cr1 then it can't be that!! i think i will give it another go and leave it on all night on bbc 1 and see if it works by the morning!!

i'll let you know how i get on!

does it work at all, by this i am saying is it programmed correctly, ird backwards, pm me if you still gte probs and i'll help you out, without wanting to sound patronising it sounds like a mistake in the programming. just another quick thought did you prog ext eep then int eep then flash as it does make a difference.

Back