funcard problem please help

L33tpL4y4

Inactive User
Reaction score
I no this sounds stupid, but i cant reprogram my funcard, its Nt* i have download the rst hex file dated the 3rd, this gos into the int.eeprom if im right? im using an infinity usb, please help cant getthe channels up.

how you getting on m8 you sure your pure n*l

try this and make a new flash for your self using rstgen

Last edited:
pil196 said:
try this and make a new flash for your self using rstgen

i have created a new rst hex, putting my bk backwords at first then got the new updated file for nt* in the rst downloads (3rd-11-05) and it still didnt work, i have also tried putting my bk in normal and still no luck, just as if theres no card in it! call 0800 etc, i am puzzled. Please help thanks for your replys

i have been into the engineer menu and the card status is ok. what could this be?

go to engineres menu by rebooting the box and holding the up and down buttons together and go to page 7 and let me know what it says may possbley say mute error?

do you have another fun card to try

ok put your card in the programmer when you get that message click cancel. rean your int eeprom and you flash. save these as my flash and my int.

useing boxkey reader open your flash, hopefully it should show your ird and bk. just check the engineers menu to make sure the ird displayed matches the one in the meny. if it does not click x2/nce in boxkey reader and click your int eeprom.

say your flash contains your ird/bk. leave that aside and just download a new rst now. then open up infinity where it says int eeprom click on the folder icon and open the file you just downloaded. newxt to write theres a arrow click the arrow then int eeprom.

if your int eeprom contains your ird/bk then its better to use nce. but let me know if the above works if not well move on to nce. but DONT delte any files you saved.

thanks for the info m8, i know its the correct bk and ird, it was sticking on tune but i overcame this by fitting a new cim unit and it booted stright in, still saying unsubcribed channels, i have downloaded the new rst only the once, so ill try it again. What else could i do in the mean time? Thanks

Hi there,
New to all this & updated rst on 01-11-05 & all worked until today. Updated with rst 03-11-05 but nothing. Rst files have same keys so im a bit confused?....cheers

christine1 said:
Hi there,
New to all this & updated rst on 01-11-05 & all worked until today. Updated with rst 03-11-05 but nothing. Rst files have same keys so im a bit confused?....cheers

Hi Maybe thats what it is? it worked at my m8s house tho! might just try an atmega and see what happens

Dunno....im assumming the keys have changed again from rst hex 03.11.05..

christine1 said:
Dunno....im assumming the keys have changed again from rst hex 03.11.05..

Just confirmed they havnt, just leave your box on it needs to update, i removed the red jumper for about a min then put back on and powered up left it sitting on tune then about 10 mins later it kicked in happy days thanks for the help people, problem sorted. Cheers

Hi...still no joy...tried swithing off etc but nothing...any ideas folks?..

hi, just getting bb1,bbc2,itv,channel4, news24, ivt2 & itv4....also in belfast area

any help...
cheers

Back