Funcard problem please help

kyle

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I have cut talkback on the box (4001N) and Ive followed ice's tut for the au fun and am just getting blank screen on the channels, can anyone tell me what the problem might be please?

how long as the card been in the stream

Hi, I have cut talkback on the box (4001N) and Ive followed ice's tut for the au fun and am just getting blank screen on the channels, can anyone tell me what the problem might be please?
if the screen is blank m8 it is either updateing or younhave used the wrong provider but as 666 says how long has it been conected ( in stream ) it needs 5 - 10 mins to update

if the screen is blank m8 it is either updateing or younhave used the wrong provider but as 666 says how long has it been conected ( in stream ) it needs 5 - 10 mins to update

Its been on for over 25 mins now, im in pure and have used ices flash and inteep

how did you get your bk recheck

had this proplem yesarday put into days keys and see if you get picture

where do i get todays keys from please?

are u sure u are nlt m8 not trying to be funny but myself and ice have had people say they are ntl only to find they are exc+w m8 if u were something else then ntl u need to use other files

thanks mate, but how and where do these go? sorry for being so newb

im using a galaxy fun, is it a rom 11 image im to write? nagra is asking me thats all??

it shound not ask for nothing....you open image ntl.bn11 with nagra put in bk and ird then save as something.bin

are u sure u are nlt m8 not trying to be funny but myself and ice have had people say they are ntl only to find they are exc+w m8 if u were something else then ntl u need to use other files

yep im on langley and in grimsby

666 - tried that mate and it doesnt work, I did erase the card before writing to it again, any suggestions?

Back