Funcard 4

gadgethome

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've read a funcard 4 card, but when I try to view the IRD & BK numbers in Funviewer the numbers are not valid. I've tried boxkey viewer as well.

Is there any other software I could try?

Thanks
Paul

you can open the savesd flash hex image in notead and look on line 101c4 after the zero's will be your ird and line 101cf after the zero's will be your boxkey leave off the last 2 digits for this one .

Thanks for the info.

I've found the 101c4 sequence followed by 0000.
Is it the next 8 characters after that is the IRD number? I'm assuming at least one set should contain the 12 but it doesn't on mine.

Or am I reading it incorrectly?

Thanks
Paul.

pm me the hexs ill have a look for you mate ;)

if its a samsung it will be probably have 3e at the start or end of the ird . as for the boxkey on mine there are four ffff then the number on line .

:101C400000000000121212120000000000000000E4 - 12's are you ird
:101CF000008900000000FFFFbkbkbkbkbkbkbkbk23 - bk is your boxkey

Hi,

:101C4 ends with 819C
:101CF ends with 950C

As there is no 12 in the :101C4 string, is it possible the card is locked?

Thanks
Paul.

boxkey reader should sort you out mate .

Last edited:
could be its been programmed in nce/distance mate .have you tried boxkey reader if it was locked i'm sure it just has fffffffff's

Hi,

I tried funcard viewer and boxkey reader and both complain its not the right type and doesn't begin or end with a 12.

I saved the files OK and just cant seem to retrieve the keys for it.

Thanks
Paul.

right mate back to basics . is the programmer set for the correct card ie fun4 .what programmer is it .did the card come with the box etc .

Hi,

I used the infinity usb unlimited. Set the card for Funcard 4 and its the correct card for the box.

I've been successful with reading and writing funcards before. Its just the funcard 4 I'm having problems with.

Thanks
Paul.

still no joy mate . must have been corrupted somehow .if you re read it and send flash i'll have a look for you . pm if yo want email etc . i know if a card programmed with nce is opened in rst via boxkee reader it gives wrong number got to be on/in htere somewhere you woould have thought .

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

With the help of Satch, its sorted now.
I didn't realise with a funcard 4 you needed to read the Exteep.

Thanks
Paul.

gadgethome said:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

With the help of Satch, its sorted now.
I didn't realise with a funcard 4 you needed to read the Exteep.

Thanks
Paul.

Hi All,

The Card had been programmed as a Auto Update Funcard, this is why it was in the Exteep (Normal Funcard it is in the flash for Rst method & Inteep if Distance method is used).

Glad you got it sorted anyway.

Paul Have a Read Here M8 http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52968.

I'm pure Nthell so not had to set Net Id so a bit lost (Lack of Practise) LoL

glad you got there in the end mate .

Back