Funcard 4

Erbs

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
how do i update funcard 4's without waiting for new rst hex for ntl,it would have to be explained in dummy terms coz i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to cards.

Au funcard probs

Check out this tut. on AU funcard, also I had a couple of probs too, Ive listed below link:
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63892
AU FUncard Probs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've just tried this, and it worked fine - a couple of parts I struggled with,(Being a noob!):, I think I've got a DI4010 box and I'm in NTL area:
1. Nagra edit - Once you've opened your card image click on the 'Data Editor' tab to enter your Box key and IRD.
2. When saving rename your new image file something different so you dont over-write the original download, (In case you make a mistake!), something like NTL_1.
2a. Then change it to a .bin file instead of .bn11.
3. If you using Infinity programmer - In the Ext.EEprom window change the 'File of Type' drop-down to all files, or .bin file.
3a. Write the Ext.EEprom first, then the flash, then the int.EEprom.
Put card in box, take out power supply, put in power supply. Box should go off, then press power button on front. Weady to Wumble!!!PPV doesnt work though

chrissyboy67 said:
Check out this tut. on AU funcard, also I had a couple of probs too, Ive listed below link:
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63892
AU FUncard Probs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've just tried this, and it worked fine - a couple of parts I struggled with,(Being a noob!):, I think I've got a DI4010 box and I'm in NTL area:
1. Nagra edit - Once you've opened your card image click on the 'Data Editor' tab to enter your Box key and IRD.
2. When saving rename your new image file something different so you dont over-write the original download, (In case you make a mistake!), something like NTL_1.
2a. Then change it to a .bin file instead of .bn11.
3. If you using Infinity programmer - In the Ext.EEprom window change the 'File of Type' drop-down to all files, or .bin file.
3a. Write the Ext.EEprom first, then the flash, then the int.EEprom.
Put card in box, take out power supply, put in power supply. Box should go off, then press power button on front. Weady to Wumble!!!PPV doesnt work though
i get ppv. what cr software are on

it will also tell you in the eng menu if you dont know the colour.....;)

The menu is Yellow & Blue, when it's not in optimised colours.
I'm using a prussian 2, which is a funcard4 I believe?

When I mentioned PPV earlier, I meant On demand - I still get Setanta, Dirty Girls etc... though.

Can I get On demand movies using this card?

Hi All,

If you are in a VOD area then I do believe no 2 On Demand?

On ya remote press page up then page down then the blue button, should get a menu up (think it's page 3) should see some thing like this (software version:3_3L_P2N_ and so on) the 3_3 is Cr software.

Ok, i got that page up, but I dont quite understand your post.
My software is P4N_P and is a 4010 box. Davic area

So does this mean no On demand?

Back