Funcard 3

Mr Nick

Inactive User
Reaction score
I got a decoder today that came with a Funcard 3 (AT90S8515A and 24LC128) but it isn't recognised by Chipcat or Cardwriter. Is it possible to use this type of card for Seca etc or do I need to get hold of a standards funcard? I notice all the hexes seem to be geared towards AT90S8515 and 24LC64 architectures.

just change the settings from 24lc64 to 24lc128 in what programme you are useing to prog the card with not your programmer but the util you are useing to write to the card with
faz

Originally posted by faz123
just change the settings from 24lc64 to 24lc128 in what programme you are useing to prog the card with not your programmer but the util you are useing to write to the card with
faz

This isn't possible in Cardwriter or Chipcat. I've since found that the DIGITALUS 5 in 1 will load onto the card no problem, but the davem 5 in 1 will not.

Not sure why, but at least the card works now!

just byuy a fun card 2 they are onley about £10 then give
dave m's files a go they are for me the best files.

Shouldn't make a difference what type of card 2, 3 or 4. They're all the same architecture, just different amounts of memory.

If I get a card successfully programmed with davem hex, how many of the 1100 channels on my Humax could I expect to decrypt?

I'll get a Funcard 2 if it's gonna give me more than the token few I'm getting now.

Back