Fun now down?

gooner71

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Au Atmega went down earlier on pure nthell with just about everyone else by the looks of things!! - Dug out the old Fun card and got it working with the new rst hex but now that has packed up too - Has there been a new keychange this afternoon/evening??

hi can confirm just progged fun and its up and smoking in pure nt hellllllll

my funcard is also not working its AU ,but not working working any idea ????

fun working with rst but not with au also atmega au not working can anyone confirm.I`m on TW

gooner71 said:
Au Atmega went down earlier on pure nthell with just about everyone else by the looks of things!! - Dug out the old Fun card and got it working with the new rst hex but now that has packed up too - Has there been a new keychange this afternoon/evening??

A few people on here are saying they can't get the Funcards going, something strange is happening. Maybe their hitting them too! : shocked2

i cant get funcard working :( (its not au, just the normal funcard) unless the keys posted are wrong...

dee19867 said:
i cant get funcard working :( (its not au, just the normal funcard) unless the keys posted are wrong...

I am using the current keys (NTL) in the DOWNLOAD section, still working fine.

i have a feeling the keys may have changed twice today. So theres no way of finding out what the 2nd seconds are as the box stopped working when they did the first key change... i could be wrong, but thats what i think...

all atmegs and tits and opus cards down in nottingham! heard frm a freind that this is cuz ntl are wrking on boxes! shud be back on tomoz morning!
but the weired thing is that the new keys wrk when reprogramed old fun card, wudnt that mean that they have found a way to block these self update cards???

all good in s.wales on funcards,pity about them not updating , was just getting used to not programming every day or so, didnt even have time for the dust to gather.lol
wonder if some clever sole will reinvent the au funcard again.

Back