fun card viewing

hash

New Member +
Reaction score
hi all,

i have an old funcard from ages ago and i need to find the bk and ird. i mananged to read three hex files but am confused as how to find the bk and ird. i am using "infinity USB unlimited" reader/writer - if that helps at all. can someone please help me?

thanks,

#

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all,

i have an old funcard from ages ago and i need to find the bk and ird. i mananged to read three hex files but am confused as how to find the bk and ird. i am using "infinity USB unlimited" reader/writer - if that helps at all. can someone please help me?

thanks,

#
there is a ird bk reader in the downloads m8 open the exteep with that and it will give you wot you need

hash

New Member +
Reaction score
cant open the bottom link

hiya,
i have downloaded the two programs that Ice have mentioned..............................................the program that reads the flash file wont open...............due to an error. can i download this program from somewhere else?

thanks,
#

dont do it it"ll hurt

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hiya,
i have downloaded the two programs that Ice have mentioned..............................................the program that reads the flash file wont open...............due to an error. can i download this program from somewhere else?

thanks,
#
open the exteep m8 for ird + bk

TEST