Fun card to set net id... setting wrong net id???

stickybuds

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i have attached the files i am using to set my net id on a sammy box. I want my net id to be set as 00010 but after i insert the card and the box resets the net id ends up being 41747??

why is this happening?

when i reboot the box it just goes from ld20 to 30 to 20 to 30 and so on and never stops.. obviously cos the net id is wrong?

what can i do to correct this. i have done a lot of reading and searching but cant find the answer.

ive attatched an int_eep.hex and a flash specifically for u
u need to just make ure own ext_eep
p.s netid_fun_v1.5.hex = is the flash file
let me know how u get on
ure pin code is 1234

make sure u have reset ure box (a wire on each side of the battery for bout 5secs will do this) go to engineers menu, check net id is now 99999, change ure frequency, then it will ask u to restart box, click ok, then go back to engineers menu

then insert ure funcard, and the box will reset, u can then check again in engineers menu to see if ure net id has change to the right one (00010)

if so, reset the box and wait, sammys can take up to 40mins!, so it will stay in LD:20 LD:30 for a while

good luck

Thanks for the files, i'v written em to a fun and reset the box by shorting the batterie then set frequency let it reboot checked that the net id is 09999 and then put the fun card in.. the box resets it self but when i check the net id it is set to 00016 and not 00010 like its supposed to be.

How can i get the net id to set to 00010??

Thanks for any help..

Back