fun card auto update fixed

andy1234

Inactive User
Reaction score
fix for fun au for tw and pure ntl
andy

Last edited:
can you be a little clearer.

are you saying you have a fix so that funcards au in pure NTL areas?

so your saying the funcard has been fixed? what provider area are you in? i would have to see it to believe it!!

if they are kosher have you dumped out the files from the card so that they can be investigated?

fun au fixed in tw area
just tested it and all is ok
tnx
ps
ntl area fixed also( ntl in same zip file)

Instead of questioning it, why dont you give it a go and see! It will only NOT autoupdate, and in that case, you havent lost anything... if he says he has got it working then believe it; as the files have been posted to back up his point. If it doesnt work for you, THEN make a comment.

it will au :)))))))))))))))))
tried and tested here
tnx for the file

cric2k said:
will it work in pure NTHELL?

Just tested in pure NTL, it works, took about 1 min to update with new keys.

i tried in n*l area. its giving black screen nothing on. left it on for few mins. still no joy. does ther need to be cam id correct in bin file. i used cc's.

has this had a offical release from the makers ?

R Smith said:
i tried in n*l area. its giving black screen nothing on. left it on for few mins. still no joy. does ther need to be cam id correct in bin file. i used cc's.

I never changed the CAM ID, I left mine the default value, which is 26 5F 16 32 in all three.

When I programmed the card mine give me a black screen, so I thought I programmed it wrong, just about to take it out and it worked.

Rat said:
has this had a offical release from the makers ?

I had a look on there but can't see anything.

cric2k said:
if they can fix funs, is there a possible fix on the way for titaniums?

cheers

Just use the Fun for the moment it works, just have to wait and see about the TIT2 fix.

hi when i edit the bn11 file in nagra then save it as my bin then use it in my ext on my fun programmer im getting invalid character found at biginning of line error 2 what way is there so that i dont get that error i have followed the easy tut please help thnx

forget the warning with cheap fun programmer
mine said the same
but all works
tnx

Back