Fun Card 5 Not Working

gryfon99

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello people can somebody help this is my first attempt at a fun card i got my ird and bk used rsthex enterd the ird and bk downloaded the latest file and programed my fun card 5 but i get no channels at all thay all say unsubscribed but i get no error mesages about the card and when i check the ppv it says i got £137 on it so it must be reading it ok can some body please help

gryfon99 said:
hello people can somebody help this is my first attempt at a fun card i got my ird and bk used rsthex enterd the ird and bk downloaded the latest file and programed my fun card 5 but i get no channels at all thay all say unsubscribed but i get no error mesages about the card and when i check the ppv it says i got £137 on it so it must be reading it ok can some body please help

does it say ok at the top on card??

try it now them may work

still dosent work when i am in the eng menu it says card status ok but when i reboot and check the user diag screen all it says for the card status is waiting

did you put in your ird backwards ie 12 34 56 78 becomes 78 56 34 12?????

tried putting the ird backwards and it said not paired so i reprogramed it begining with 12 and it still says waiting is there something i missed as this is my first card i started with a blank fun5 card used rsthex for the flash and downloads the eprom file witch acording to the post i got it off it was a new one

not paird meins your bk is wrong m8 how did you get your bk number????

got my bk with voltmeter it is ok the reason i got not paired is because i tried my bk backwords i redone the card putting the bk forwords and it dosent come up with any errors and in the eng menu it says card status ok but when i look in the user menu (ch+ ch- the blue on the remote) it says waiting and i can only get ftv channels

gryfon99 said:
got my bk with voltmeter it is ok the reason i got not paired is because i tried my bk backwords i redone the card putting the bk forwords and it dosent come up with any errors and in the eng menu it says card status ok but when i look in the user menu (ch+ ch- the blue on the remote) it says waiting and i can only get ftv channels

pm me ur ird and bk
i will do u a auto update hex for the funcard
and as well tell me who is ur provider
eg:
ntl(true) c/w or t/w

let us know how you get on m8 but im sure davidh will sort you out

still can't get my funcard to work i have double checked and i am on ntl not c&w my box is a 4001n and in the eng menu the card says ok but still only getting ftv when ever i try to program an auto update card it says cardstatus mute err

p.s i checked my net id it is 00010 witch after having a look round it looks like i am pure ntl

the ird and bk u sent me where from a 4000 box the ird was ok but the bk was wrong (got the correct one from the database

the problem u r having is the 4000 wont work in true ntl with vod

dose that meen that both the boxs i have are no good as the first box (ird 12******) was origanly instaled at my address

p.s can you have a look in the db and see if my other box is there (ird 12******)

thanks

gryfon99 said:
dose that meen that both the boxs i have are no good as the first box (ird 12******) was origanly instaled at my address
p.s can you have a look in the db and see if my other box is there (ird 12******)
thanks

not in the database
edited the ird's d0nt post them :(

so u had a 4000 box installed at ur house
and u still say ur true ntl?

both are DI4001N and supplied by NTL and the netid is 00010 on both of them i am grtting confused am i ntl or not as one of my boxes was my origanal from ntl and when i moved i pluged it in to the new house and it worked fine untill i cancelled the contract i know a few other people in my area with the same boxs and thay are all paying ntl for there service

ok i stand corrected
but i am puzzled
first time i have heard of a 4001 b/k being it the database
try the first hex i sent
write it to the card
then turn box off put card in box
and boot

Back