Fun Card 5 Not Working

Hi guys I have the same problems, can some one send me the file's I am on telepest service, my box info is as follow's.

MY BOX INFO

6D 56 CE 3F 47 DF 7A 9A <--- BOX KEY

FE AF 93 12 <--- ird reversed

I am using a Pace Di4000-T and I am using Fun Prog to write to the funcard 4.

11th November 2005 why????????

please help me anyone, I know this post is old, but I am having the same issue's and I did not want to start a new thread, because this one is already here, I just tried writting to the card again and in the enginer's menu, the card status: BLACKLISTED. please help.

Hi guys I have the same problems, can some one send me the file's I am on telepest service, my box info is as follow's.

MY BOX INFO

6D 56 CE 3F 47 **** 9A <--- BOX KEY

FE******12 <--- ird reversed

I am using a Pace Di4000-T and I am using Fun Prog to write to the funcard 4.

You will be blacklisted too if you keep listing your box details !!!! edit it and only PM this kind of thing or youl get in the sh*t.

Well let's see I would have sent PM's in the first place but since I keep getting the following prompt's from my browser's used firefox and also iexplore.

Sorry, you are not allowed to use vB Pager!
Digital World presents VBPager!

So how can I send a PM, also note I edited my post.

Im using firefox no problems here ? have you enabled pms in the user cp?

please help me anyone, I know this post is old, but I am having the same issue's and I did not want to start a new thread, because this one is already here, I just tried writting to the card again and in the enginer's menu, the card status: BLACKLISTED. please help.

I was having same problem with FUN 5. I was using funprom 2.51, and it seemed as if the card was being written to, but it wasn't, so I kept getting no channels and blacklisted status.

I then realised that there was an updated version of funprom v3 (thanks to ice), so I tried that and it worked straight away. I am using a cheap apollo programmer.

Maybe you could try that.

Magic

Back