Fun card 4, date question

jammoboss

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

When you programme a fun card 4, you know the rights date, begin date, expire date.

Do these dates mean anything for funcards or are they for mosc cards?

for example if i put the funcard to expire to tomorrows date after converting it to nagra date, would it go or just update?

Is there a way to get the card to stop on that date?

Many thanks

Hi all

When you programme a fun card 4, you know the rights date, begin date, expire date.

Do these dates mean anything for funcards or are they for mosc cards?

for example if i put the funcard to expire to tomorrows date after converting it to nagra date, would it go or just update?

Is there a way to get the card to stop on that date?

Many thanks
you dont need the dates when doing au funs m8
they auto update

Y do you want it to stop on a certain date ??????????? unless your a trader !:mad:

LOL who are you trying to kid? At least half the people on here are up to no good.

People buying and selling 10 MOSC cards, glitching all sorts of cards - setting netid's you name it - in reality once your box is done, why would you need any of this info?

In Glasgow every "trader" is using DW for their images etc - so you can take it for granted that the rest of the country is following suit.

Next time there is a roll change, try and get logged into DW - its near impossible - the vast majority non donating members, who only appear for a FREE fix.

As soon as you have a situation where someone can make money for ZERO personal effort, you create traders - plenty of them on this forum whether they want to admit it or not.

I dont give a monkeys if you have one box at home or 30 people paying you to keep their boxs running - but it is happening on this website.

Last edited:
Sounds a bit fishy to me, traders are not welcome here!!

im not a trader, your on here, obviously your not paying for ntl yourself by
using funcards.

It was only a question i wanted to know even though i know there au cards, i could of tested it myself and reprogrammed my card, but just thought it would be easier to ask the nice people on here.

Not all people are like you.

:ASSFLASH:

Back