Fun Au

mach7

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi thanks to everybody who helped,
i have managed to do my au funcard :)

ps i think they keys has just rolled over,,

just a thought how long does it take for the au card to update, ie is it instant ?

i relized the screen goes blank, and you need to turn the power of to the box, wait about 5-10 min, then flick a few channels . then evry ting comes back,,, is this the case for everybody ??

thank u

mach7 said:
hi thanks to everybody who helped,
i have managed to do my au funcard :)
ps i think they keys has just rolled over,,
just a thought how long does it take for the au card to update, ie is it instant ?
i relized the screen goes blank, and you need to turn the power of to the box, wait about 5-10 min, then flick a few channels . then evry ting comes back,,, is this the case for everybody ??
thank u

It updates straight away mate, my screen doesnt go black it just updates straight away :)

m8 i found this way really easy to do, just load in the 3 files give it a min or 2 and away you go.

Last edited:
im trying woith nagra jjst keep saying com1 opening failed? i tried other coms too

primal said:
It updates straight away mate, my screen doesnt go black it just updates straight away :)

THATS WIERD MY TAKES ABOUT 5-10 MINS, :Smileysex :Smileysex

try this

i had the same prob but followed one tutorial that said try this

i used toxic 6 and programmed using funprog 4 not the 2.51 version and it worked fine done 3 cards now

so just search for funprog 4 and that should help you out :)

effone said:
i used nagra4 to edit bk &ird,with multiprog.
no problems updates instantly and no need to turn box off.

which way round did you put the IRD/BK codes?

I'm using the same method as you but It's not working :(

@ajones1722

the IRD is backwards ie if it is 12 34 56 78 it should be entered 78 56 34 12, and BK is entered as it is

Back